havent played since HOT

havent played since HOT

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: HellMarch.6827

HellMarch.6827

hello, as written in the title, i havent played gw since the first Expansion, story wise didnt do season 3 and i know very little of whats being going on with the game since then. When i did play i followed everything and played for along time so i know my way around the game. i was wondering if u guys could give short paragraph of the important stuff. and is it possible to play previous living world content (season 3), like buying it with gems or a new method prphaps ( i remember it was alot of gems)?

havent played since HOT

HellMarch.6827

ty, and its still 400 per episode? and how about gameplay changes?

havent played since HOT

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I thought it was 200 gems per episode and every episode comes with a new zone as well. It’s free if you log in when it’s current so you should already have the current episode unlocked, which means you’re missing five, assuming you didn’t log in at all.

havent played since HOT

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

There’s a bundle in the Gem Store currently for 800 Gems.

Welcome return, and good luck.

havent played since HOT

HellMarch.6827

ty and nice value on the bundle

havent played since HOT

HellMarch.6827

can anyone tell me about the gameplay changes since then please?

havent played since HOT

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

For an overview, you can read the Releases page(s) (link above).

For more detailed information, you can peruse the Game Release Notes found on the front page of the forums or in the Wiki (link above).

Good luck.

havent played since HOT

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

can anyone tell me about the gameplay changes since then please?

Too many to count. Truly. Condition damage complete revamped. Old conditions have been changed. Skill changes, trait changes, too numerous to list. Addition of a new ammo system for some skills. Changes to Heart of Thorns, the Shatterer, new raids, changes to Fractals (many many of these) changes to dungeon rewards and how they’re earned, new side story achievements, changes to PvP and WvW rewards, changes to WvW itself, gliding allowed in core tyria, you can right click salvage kits now, a lot of consume all options added for karma and luck, lots of new zones and stories with the Living Story Season 3….it’s a really really long list.

havent played since HOT

HellMarch.6827

wow tnx, didnt though it would be such a long list, ill take inculpatus advice and go read some patch notes, tnx again everybody