in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

The GW2 universe, its all RNG.

highest best drop rate for asc arm weap boxes

Posted by: Belorn.2659

Belorn.2659

fractal 50, exotic dragon chest, teq chest and triple trouble chest.

(edited by Belorn.2659)

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

The GW2 universe, its all RNG.

hmmm yes rng no doubt, but some has slightly higher rng right?

fractal 50, teq exotic dragon chest and triple trouble chest.

kitten, all 3 seems too hard for me.

well, maybe teq one is not.

do people pug teq nowadays?

besides these 3? what are the next best alternative?

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

It’s actually not that hard to get ascended gear from fractals. You just have to grind to higher levels to get reliable drops.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

I’m had a lot from sPvP the last few weeks.
3 Armour Boxes, 2 weapon boxes, and a ring

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Belorn.2659

Belorn.2659

If you want easier but with a significant lower drop rate, wvw rank up chests do at times drop weapon and armor chests. I do not know the numbers but I would suspect once every 250-1000 ranks or so. Edge of the mist farming is a rather reliable way to get a ranks fast.

(edited by Belorn.2659)

Posted by: A OK.8276

A OK.8276

I have had pretty good luck with fractals.. even level 20-31. Also pvp. I’ve had 2 drop recently. I think they were rank chests

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

It’s actually not that hard to get ascended gear from fractals. You just have to grind to higher levels to get reliable drops.

ah, but fractals has always been kinda hard and time consuming for me.
well, level 25 onward is hard for me.

ah, nice! from the reward tracks champion bags or pvp rank up boxes champion bags?

If you want easier but with a significant lower drop rate, wvw rank up chests do at times drop weapon and armor chests. I do not know the numbers but I would suspect once every 250-1000 ranks or so. Edge of the mist farming is a rather reliable way to get a ranks fast.

hurrrrrkkkkk every 250 – 1000 ranks does sounds rather grindy.
hmmm i have not been into eotm for quite some time. them eotm trains still active?

I have had pretty good luck with fractals.. even level 20-31. Also pvp. I’ve had 2 drop recently. I think they were rank chests

hmmm pvp rank up chests, what about them reward track champ bags?

well, i think i have decent amount of champion bags obtained from pvp reward tracks and pvp rank up chests stocked up, perhaps i should consume some magic find boost and start popping them open. maybe i can get lucky with some ascended armor or weapon boxes!

i have been playing casual pvp in hotjoin for too long, kinda neglected all other parts of gw2. not enough time to do other things.

previously i was only checking out the living story but that kinda ended quite some time ago so its back to casual hotjoin pvp for me.

(edited by Deimos Tel Arin.7391)

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

ah, but fractals has always been kinda hard and time consuming for me.
well, level 25 onward is hard for me.

ah, nice! from the reward tracks champion bags or pvp rank up boxes champion bags?

hurrrrrkkkkk every 250 – 1000 ranks does sounds rather grindy.
hmmm i have not been into eotm for quite some time. them eotm trains still active?

hmmm pvp rank up chests, what about them reward track champ bags?

well, i think i have decent amount of champion bags obtained from pvp reward tracks and pvp rank up chests stocked up, perhaps i should consume some magic find boost and start popping them open. maybe i can get lucky with some ascended armor or weapon boxes!

i have been playing casual pvp in hotjoin for too long, kinda neglected all other parts of gw2. not enough time to do other things.

previously i was only checking out the living story but that kinda ended quite some time ago so its back to casual hotjoin pvp for me.

From everything, I think The ring was from one of the 2 box’s you get from a reward track, one of the armour and weapon was from a “Boss” box. The rest I think came from level up chests.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|