in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: bosty.7603

bosty.7603

do dungeon dailys

how can i farm gold faster

Posted by: Hrithmus.2583

Hrithmus.2583

Just do the insanely popular FOTM dungeon!!! Just kidding. What i did was cut down trees and farm Ore. Sell everything you get in the tradeing post and you’ll get your 1g easy. Most copper ore goes for like 9-14c per piece. They sell really fast as well, prob within a few hours of posting.

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

i just need to farm 1g to get my master traits can any1 advise

Spend some money to get yourself gathering tools and a Basic Salvage kit. Salvage everything worth less than 75 copper, and mine/chop/harvest everything you see. Sell the proceeds on the Trading Post.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: xLD.3159

xLD.3159

haha thanks alot im lvl 40 only haha

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

haha thanks alot im lvl 40 only haha

Okay then maybe not under 75 copper, maybe just anything worth less than half of what your blues and greens sell for Still . . . harvest everything. Don’t leave loot laying around. KILL everything you can. See an event? Go there if there’s other people doing it.

Also, remember your Daily Achievements will net you a Mystic Coin and some money. You can finish those in a half hour if you know a good zone to check out.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Silentstorm.7531

Silentstorm.7531

Not to link drop but this is for beginners. If you follow it you shouldn’t have any problems making gold.