in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: rhox.5198

rhox.5198

for the altoholics to compare how many 80’s do you have

how many 80's do you have

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Crafted one each of every profession to 80 within a month of launch. 3/8 have full world completion all have multiple exotic sets and full ascended trinket sets. Leveling/gearing alts doesn’t take a lot of effort in this game =\

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

Posted by: Forkada.8376

Forkada.8376

7 and im not a alcoholic. Guardian for Fractals. Warrior SpeedRuns. Thief solo gank. Elem for GvG stati. Necro for WwW kill farms. Engi and renger for Spvp and solo www gank.

Posted by: Cole Eyre.8471

Cole Eyre.8471

I don’t know… Maybe 9 or so?

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

I have 1 LvL 80 character and the only character I have, more than 1 and the game is no longer a game but a full time job where GW2 is concerned. In GW1 I have 15 characters and was/is a game.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I have six…working on my thief now, then I’ll do my ele. Not sure beyond that.

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

Eight, but now I am levelling up different races for all of the storyline achievements…

I only use the Ranger and Guardian regularly, so both have their Legendaries, exotic gear and ascended amulet/rings. No ascended accessories yet, I’m holding out for Legendary trinkets.

Posted by: Uvatha.5476

Uvatha.5476

I have two who are fully geared with armaggedon and dungeon armor sets + ascended relics and a third who still needs some work. I’d like to get all 5 starting character slots to 80 eventually.

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

main:
x1 level 80 warrior (exotic armor, ascended trinkets, exotic weapon, no ascended weapon)

alternates camping inside sharkmaw cavern:
x1 level 80 ranger (masterwork green gear)
x1 level 80 mesmer (rare yellow gear)
x1 level 80 thief (exotic brown gear)
x1 level 80 guardian (exotic brown gear)

non level 80s:
x1 level 51 elementalist
x1 level 33 engineer

new level 21s parked at sharkmaw cavern:
x1 21 necro
x1 21 engineer

x3 free character slots

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Not an athoholic as much as just liking to play various characters.
I have 3 lvl 80’s. (Mesmer, Ranger, Engi)
Currently leveling up a second Mesmer and an Ele
No ascended in sight and I plan to keep it that way

Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: Tamaki Revolution.3548

Tamaki Revolution.3548

Five. Semi gave up on my ranger and ele, and really don’t care about my warrior. MMO’s now a days seem a bit alt unfriendly. I miss CoH and my 50-ish max leveled characters :P

Posted by: rhox.5198

rhox.5198

so far id say Errant Venture is winning, that world completion takes the cake so far.

Posted by: Black Teagan.9215

Black Teagan.9215

In the theory 7, but actually 2

Caleb Ferendir
-Charr Thief-
It’s good to be bad!

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

so far id say Errant Venture is winning, that world completion takes the cake so far.

indeed.

by the way, my highest world completion is like 77% on my warrior.

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

9, working on my 10th

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Currently 4. However, I do have two builds on each of them, so for some that is, like, 8.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Posted by: zxosz.4097

zxosz.4097

i have had 14 total deleted 10 of them cause i wont buy char slots still havent lvl’d a ele yet and i wont :P

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

17. Have 2 more close, don’t know if I’m going to get them there.

All but one in a full set exotics, a lot in celestial. I’ve lost track of ascended trinkets.

None more than 59% World Complete.

Yes, Errant Venture is winning. And yes, leveling is easy. Wish that wasn’t the case.

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

(edited by goldenwing.8473)

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

almost 5 . My war is only 77 at the moment but she’ll be 80 by the end of tomorrow so i may as well count them

I have a
M Engie
F Thief
M Guardian
F Mesmer
F Warrior

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Heh, thanks. But I’ve got nothing on my guild leader. She’s got twelve 80’s with NINE world completions (a few might be missing WvW points, but that’s it). She’s a TRUE altaholic.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

1 80. I really dislike PvE, so no Gold income, and WvW doesn’t pay the bills. every alt I have is manmode to 80 the old fashioned way: hearts and events. No cheesy craft to 80 nonsense, not bored to tears farming. Typical, normal leveling.

Gates of Madness

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

I have almost five.At some point i had only one but then i got bored so i decided lets try something new and more challenging.
So i started leveling 4 characters simultaneously and now i have 4 characters sitting at 71lvl.

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

Posted by: lunawisp.2378

lunawisp.2378

I have 5 80’s. Currently leveling a warrior which has reached the dizzy heights of 20.

Found pottering around on Desolation (EU).
lunawisp was my peacebringer on City of Heroes – she lives on in memory as my gaming id.

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

Any more than 1 is too many to move along the power curve. I have all the professions at 80 but only one is moving along the power curve.

Posted by: Hka.3942

Hka.3942

I have 8 at the moment, one of each profession… I have a 9th slot and would like to make more but I would prefer to do it when we get new races/classes.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Ranger, Necromancer, Mesmer, Engineer at 80. Elementalist at 79. Thief at 56. Guardian at 34? And Warrior at 11 or 13 or so. Oh, and an empty slot I might use to farm BLTC keys.

Posted by: Onkelbubu.3108

Onkelbubu.3108

I got everything but thief on 80.

And the question was “how many 80s you have” and not, “plz tell me that all your characters have exotics and world completion and tell me how long ur e-kitten.”

Posted by: lunawisp.2378

lunawisp.2378

I don’t have world completion on any of my 80’s. I don’t have the patience to run around looking for things that aren’t even indicated on the map and are at the end of silly jumping puzzles.

Found pottering around on Desolation (EU).
lunawisp was my peacebringer on City of Heroes – she lives on in memory as my gaming id.

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Six, currently. Completion’s on the Mesmer … gotta say, I dunno how anyone can sit through that on multiple alts. My Guardian’s at 39, Warrior’s 20. Once they’re all done, I was probably making a second Mesmer. But, we’ll see.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

Posted by: Fermi.2409

Fermi.2409

Just one, a Guardian. Working on an Ele, and then I’ll go for Engineer or Thief after.

HAF 912 | i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING 8GB | Gigabyte Z77X-D3H
EGVA SuperNOVA B2 750W | 16 GB DDR3 1600 | Acer XG270HU | Win 10×64
MX Brown Quickfire XT | Commander Shaussman [AGNY]- Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: Claudius.5381

Claudius.5381

I have 8 lvl 80 characters, 3 guardians, 2 warriors, a mesmer, a thief and an elementalist. All wear full exotic, except the thief where I haven’t decided yet how to gear him.

One guardian is full berserker, has all ascended trinkets and an ascended gs. I use her for general pve and most dungeons. A joy to play with. Another guardian wears power, vitality, toughness (all ascended trinkets are celestial, though) and has the altruistic healing build. She works quite well in Tequatl events. My third guardian is male and sadly that is all to say about him.

My elementalist is for fractals. She was my first character and has reward level 18, which is 17 more than on any other character.

My two warriors are if I want to do damageeeee. Especially one of them who is full berserker.

At the moment I play only with my 2 guardians. The others sit at the end of the Caledon jumping puzzles and get me 7 × 6 = 42 empyreal fragments on average every day.

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

8, one of each class, fully geared. Any more feels like redundancy.

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

Four: Guardian, Warrior, Mesmer and Engineer.
I have one of each profession though and I intend on maxing them all eventually. I just don’t play that much.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

1, and I play 1200h

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

One of each class minus Necro.

Posted by: danielrjones.8759

danielrjones.8759

9, one of each prof. cept 2 rangers. my tenth is lvl 22 just use it for dailys, cheap wp. Once it hits around 40 or so. I just delete it and start over. Don’t have a problem deleting it since we don’t get a birthday mini. Which was the main reason I made so many.

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

have all 8 classes , not max tho play them all , keeps it interesting for me at least , also atm you need to goto many zones for materials so its nice to hop on a toon and go grab mats n level up at same time :P

[WM]give us in game ladder

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

I have 5 80’s, in addition to a level 56 and a level 35.

Posted by: GOSU.9574

GOSU.9574

Have gone through 11 80s, had to delete one to get the 11th, only 10 slots. So I have 10 80s I play.

Hey dude you are walking into a wall.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

I have 7 at 80. But only 2 I play a lot. Although while boss farming for Dragonite, most of the others have gotten more play.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

I have 9 at level 80 and the youngest one at 49. Two of each race, a male and a female. All professions and Ele and Guardian.

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Just 2 for now. My other 6 chars are all over the board though… from 20 to 50-ish. What can I say, I like to take my time….

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I believe 10, with 2 more that aren’t there yet (30 and 40, iirc). Mesmer is the only one I haven’t gotten to 80 yet.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

1 alt for every profession. Play all aspects of the game with them. Really helps me beat the crap out of opponents in spvp.

still leveling up more alts to get cooler looking armor in other races.

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

I have 9 lvl 80’s all with 100% map completion, yes i like exploring lol but now i’m fiddling my thumbs an dying for new maps to explore. These days, i just log in to do my dailies and gather some mats, do a bit of crafting, maybe a world boss event here and there and that’s about it.

All my chars have full exotics, armor/weaps including u/water ones. My mesmer has the Bifrost and some of them have ascended trinkets, mainly an amulet. Saving my laurels just in case.

Slowly crafting 3 of them to 500 but getting so bored now, that i’ve been playing Lotro more and more and in fact have renewed my sub there for the next year, as well as pre-purchased the next expac Helm’s Deep.

As much as i don’t like rooted combat, with the Mounted Combat in Lotro, which covers all the high end areas and future releases being mobile it’s actually great, although still some problems there to be fixed to be sure. But in the end, I enjoy the great story telling in Lotro that sadly lacks for me in GW2 and i think their crafting system is much better too. For eg; you can lvl all ur crafting with just refining mats for that tier, the items never grey out on you half way through lvling and always stay relevant. In fact in recent times, they’ve made so you get peronal exp (though small by gw2 comparison) for any lvl crafting even the very first tier. The exp is scaled according to your crafting tier.

Anyway, here’s hoping to see some new worlds in gw2 soon, or i imagine i’ll be playing less and less as times goes by.

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

I have 8 level 80 characters, one of each profession, and 5 others the highest of which is 56. Only my thief, which was my first character, has 100% world completion.

The table is a fable.

Posted by: Highlander.9860

Highlander.9860

have 20 @ 80 and have 4 or 5 in the 40/60 bracket. May start to craft to get them up some if not I will play them through the game. I do not have them all fully kitted out but that does not worry me to say the least. yes am an altholic and need to take the programme to stop buying . I am sure there is some who have 40 slots saw it somewhere here so I am safe as yet.

Posted by: Fringilla Vigo.8594

Fringilla Vigo.8594

8 × 80 at the moment and on my way to get another full set of 80 on all professions. So at the moment I’m aiming at 16 altogether.
Here is the video of all of the characters the way they are at the moment.

Posted by: Daywolf.2630

Daywolf.2630

1 of each class and representing all races. They’re not alts, each built for a specific aspect of the game. Also have master crafter. Easiest mmo progression themepark ever for leveling characters.

No plans to roll more, especially with the gear treadmill crud. I was expecting content, not treadmills, otherwise I would have stuck to just one, or found another game.

(edited by Daywolf.2630)