how many chest can hold on right side ?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: omylost.2619

omylost.2619

how many chest can hold on right side (not just show part,,include hidden part) ?

edit : i go play bell choir song , full complete(1 time) have 6 chest can hold. but still not sure how many MAX can hold.

(edited by omylost.2619)

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

huh? what are you asking?

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

he’s talking about the pop up chests that appear on the right side, above the mini map

Max display is 3 chests. Doing teq gives u 4 chests.

never really tried to see how many it can have. You can test it while doing Silverwastes.
I just dont feel right if I dont open them right away

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

Posted by: Xander.9024

Xander.9024

I think OP is talking about the chests that appear on the side of the screen. Like in SW, you complete an event and the chest is on the side of the screen that you need to click to open. I think he wants to know how many you can leave on the side of the screen before you actually need to open them.

Edit: Someone beat me to it. I’ve had a total of five on the screen. Three displayed and two after that.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I’ve been wondering that myself. It’s a bit of a pain to be stopping and opening chests after each Silverwaste event, particularly if mobs keep attacking you. I’d like to know how many chests can be left unopened on the UI before they stop coming or get deleted/lost by the game.

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

I think it is five (3 visible) if i remember right.

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

If it is the same as reknown heart rewards, it is infinite. I have finished entire maps and not opened any… as soon as you double click one, another replaces it.

Bonus chest[edit]
After completing certain events, characters level 39 and above will receive a bonus item of rare or exotic quality, in addition to being able to loot a boss chest. These items will appear with a chest icon in the lower-right portion of your screen. For each event, your account can only receive one such bonus each day. The UI will display up to three unclaimed chests, including the ones from map completion, the daily, or the monthly. If a fourth bonus chest is earned while the first three float in the UI, it will appear after you claim the items from any of the first three. Any additional bonus chests beyond the fourth one will be automatically accepted into your inventory when you exit the game or enter World vs World.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chest

(edited by GuzziHero.2467)

Posted by: Torsailr.8456

Torsailr.8456

I think I’ve had 6 or 7 queued on there before. Not sure what the limit is.

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

click boom done….it’s loot enjoy

Sincerly, Me.

Posted by: Pokecenter.3548

Pokecenter.3548

I believe i’ve had more than 10, probably its infinite, until you exit the game or (apparently) go in WvW like GuzziHero quoted on his post.