how rare is it to get inquisit chests?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: King Noob IV.3560

King Noob IV.3560

I just got 2 chests so i pretty much have 2/3 end game weapons covered, i’m just wondering what the chances are of getting inquisit armor chests because I need them

D/D Elementalist takes no skill but is good at everything in the game.
Mesmer is unfun to play against and does everything better than thieves.
Hoping those two get gutted with nerfs

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Inquisit? Those the ones that let you choose a specific weapon type like you see for lower levels?

EDIT: Oh wait. You mean Inquest? Like you got them from the PvP reward track? Ascended are technically better than exotics with the impact armor gives being hardly worth the cost. All exotics are the same as other exotics.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I assume by chests you mean you got ascended chests? You realize you can’t select the stats and the ones in there can easily be worse than an exotic with useful stats?

As to the armor chest, I don’t know which you mean but I’ll bet the drop rate is super low if it does exist.

Edit: is he talking about PvP chests with gear?

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: BarnabeJonez.6023

BarnabeJonez.6023

Judging by the previous thread I saw you start, these are leveling reward items. I believe that this is a piece or two of gear meant to make your life a little easier as a new level 80. If you want that specific weapon set, it comes from either the Crucible of Eternity dungeon or pvp track.
However, the weapon itself is a Berserker statted level 80 exotic. Those you can find in a number of places, the most readily available being the trading post. After that, there is the Citadel of Flame, Crucible of Eternity, and Ruined City of Arah dungeon paths or reward tracks. You can also get these weapons and armor with karma or badges of Honor.