how to make 1 gold a day?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Chicksboy.8734

Chicksboy.8734

Hi all I recently levelled to lvl 80 warrior

I was wondering how do I make 1 gold a day effortless? I only have 45 minutes a day to play and I want to make the most of it and eventually save up for a makeover kit!

Thank you

Ronald

Posted by: Sly.9518

Sly.9518

You are in luck the daily achievements provide 2gold that can be had in 10 minutes

Posted by: Jahroots.6791

Jahroots.6791

Do the dailies, you can get 2g in about 15 minutes.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Do the daily.

Posted by: PyrateSilly.4710

PyrateSilly.4710

Doing the dailies will give you 2 gold a day. I usually do a mixture of PvE and WvW ones and get the 3 done in about 15 mins or less.

Posted by: Chicksboy.8734

Chicksboy.8734

You are in luck the daily achievements provide 2gold that can be had in 10 minutes

That is amazing!! Where can I access the daily achievements???? particular which daily to do? or does it matter? thanks!

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

Do three of any of the daily category and you will meet the requirement. Mix and match PvE, WvW and PvP. Which is fastest depends on options and your own personal preference.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

..and don’t overlook the WvW ones. Some are really more PvE than anything, though you might get jumped from time to time (it’s not personal!). Like ‘land claimer’ is one guard at a flag that isn’t your color, and then wait for the capture. Killing 5 guards can be easily done at a camp capture. Killing a dolly is as easy. Vet creature killer.

I’m not much of a WvW player, but I set my rewards to the Gift of Battle and usually get 1-2 of those done each day, and then 1-2 of the others.

Ayrilana.1396

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Tequatl also gives 2 gold for a kill. A kill is usually 10-15mins, but it does require being on a full map when he spawns.

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

Any of the old world bosses are still good. Anywhere they still hand out level 70+ yellow items. I usually melt armor for ectos, but the weapons still sell for 30-33 and add up quickly.

Of course, when they make us pay for our loot, this will change.

[The previous paragraph brought to you buy: Misinformation ! “When all it would take is an official post to clear it all up… Misinformation !”]

Posted by: RiverStyx.3276

RiverStyx.3276

Rick Iron or Platinum Ore Nodes – you can get the wps from lots of websites

Posted by: Nury.3062

Nury.3062

Hi all I recently levelled to lvl 80 warrior

I was wondering how do I make 1 gold a day effortless? I only have 45 minutes a day to play and I want to make the most of it and eventually save up for a makeover kit!

Thank you

Ronald

Tell me that you are on the EU server and that you need a guild ! If you do,let me know.

—-Balthazar Order [Gods]—-
“We are now! We are forever!”

Ayrilana.1396

Dungeons also work if you stick to the more populated ones like AC.

Node farming also works too.

Posted by: ImTasty.2163

ImTasty.2163

You can do the daily but this comes with an issue. You get 2 gold for doing it. I recommend doing the daily and then spend 1g so you can make 1g a day.

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

I only have 45 minutes a day to play and I want to make the most of it and eventually save up for a makeover kit!

(Not really effortless but easy) – You should do a Vinewrath event in Silverwastes, join SW maps over 50%, do events, kill VW, follow people for champs and labyrinth, you can get around 8-10 gold this way (in about 20-30 mins, depends on map percent) + 2 gold from dailies.

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

As said before do dailies.

And I like to mine the iron from https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Gallowfields
and rich platinum west of https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ocean%27s_Gullet <<— usually did this after Teq

I stopped doing them mostly after getting the home nodes but still sometimes do them.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

I like playing in Orr for quick and fun loot. One event nets you a gold easy and there are a wide variety of events.

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

My suggestion is Tequatl. Get to the map 20-30 min early, kill Tequatl in about 15 min, then kill any remaining time selling (or salvaging) rares/exotics and salvaging the rest. Sell the mats. You even stand a chance at an ascended weapon chest.

2 gold for completing Tequatl plus whatever you get selling the resulting mats.

Posted by: Tenrai Senshi.2017

Tenrai Senshi.2017

Dailies aside, even from just playing normal content, you’re pretty much guaranteed to make over a gold within a 45 minute time-frame. The mats and loot you acquire from mobs would already be enough, and depending on which areas you play in, that amount can increase quite a bit.

You can also do a level 40 fractal farm, which is pretty effortless in a good group once you are familiar with it, but it can be a bit mind numbing. With that said, you’d easily exceed your goal of 1 gold a day (some claim up to or over 30 gold an hour).

If your goal is just to have some casual fun, do as you like and you’ll be fine. But if you do want to put a bit more oomph into it, you’d be able to buy your makeover kit in no time at all.

Posted by: Galmac.4680

Galmac.4680

Plus farming that wood in Malchor (WP Pagga, right bottom hand corner, at that Abaddon statue). And the linnen farm spot at Jakka Itzel. You should easily get 5 Gold together with the dailies within 45 mins.
Or, if you’re good in fractals, just do the T4 daily fractals, that should give you at least about 10G

Posted by: Terra.9506

Terra.9506

Simply make your way to centaur camp in Lake doric you can make more than 1G per hour. :p

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

Most of the living story 3 maps are very profitable. Siren landing you can trade in 8 pearls after the map event and get some lodestones and other mats. Their is the centaur farm in Lake doric. You can also gather https://gw2efficiency.com/gathering/permanent-nodes. Seaweed, Flax, Iron, Platinum and Elder wood are very profitable.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF