i hate bananas

i hate bananas

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

this is a complaint about the excessive noise created by the super banana minipet, and other super mini pets

this has annoyed me for months (ever since they re releeased those minipets in the black lion chest) but i just ignored it and could not be bothered to come onto the forums and post about it. since i have talked to near 50 other people in that time who agreed that it was annoying and not a single person who didnt find it annoying….but lots of people who said “oh THATS what that noise is”

so how about we decrease the volume and the frequency on those things mkay? the only other minipet that makes that much noise is evon knashblade and he only speaks once every 5 minutes

i hate bananas

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

I like bananas because they have no bones.

i hate bananas

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

i hate bananas

Posted by: Loathar.9375

Loathar.9375

I completely agree with the OP. I hate the sound, and because of it, I play this game on mute when someone has those kinds of mini’s. How is that fun?

i hate bananas

Posted by: Shivan.9438

Shivan.9438

Remember this vanity pet/mini in WoW? That you could hear all of the way across a city?

Or maybe this exotic hunter pet, the Core Hound that shook the ground wherever you were, even in a capital city. After a month or so, Blizz finally caught the idea that these were annoying features and disabled them completely. Apparently, if Anet thinks it’s cool, it stays in the game.

i hate bananas

Posted by: Lightingale.6502

Lightingale.6502

Does anyone have a video showing the sound of the banana? I tried to find it on youtube but can’t find it

i hate bananas

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

Does anyone have a video showing the sound of the banana? I tried to find it on youtube but can’t find it

it makes a REALLY LONG string of sounds like “ouwh ouwh eeeh ooouwh eee ooouwh, eeeh ooooowuh ooooouwh eeee ooowuh oooo ooowuh”……..im literally not exagerating