i want new armor skins!

i want new armor skins!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

I miss when anet made Armor skins in the gem store. At least they were good looking in their own cool way. but now we have to wait for new skin to be added to PvE content such as expansion packs. And how many new armor skins do we get in this expansion pack again? I hate this treasure box concept for weapon skins and there’s not many cool looking weapons means that a new added to the game other than legendary and precursors which sucks big time. so how about bringing back armor skins to the gym store

i want new armor skins!

Posted by: FlashAhAhh.4307

FlashAhAhh.4307

so how about bringing back armor skins to the gym store

Attachments:

i want new armor skins!

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

+1
I support this request.

Implement skin pieces and sets that can be acquired via playing the game or even expansion exclusive sets, but also release sets in the gem store again please.

I prefer to switch up character appearances frequently via incorporating individual pieces of gem store armor sets and then play the content I enjoy (PvE adventuring), not farming content I do not enjoy just to get a single piece of a set for a single armor weight and then have to repeat farming that content I do not enjoy for another piece.

I would fashion and re-fashion new and existing characters and actually play the game more if you would go back to releasing armor skins in the gem store and, ideally, increase your releases to at least one new set a month.

No need to rush the sets or wait and release a set for all three weights at the same time, that’s ridiculous. 3 sets (1 per weight) per month is unlikely to be achievable, so stagger their releases. Release a light set in the store, I’ll buy it and incorporate elements of it into my light armor characters and play them. Then release a medium set a month later and I’ll incorporate elements of it into my medium characters and play them. Then release a heavy set.

3 months to work on a single set of armor skins for an armor weight sounds very doable to me. A total of 4 light, 4 medium and 4 heavy sets in a year for me to purchase and they’d be sure to have me logging in and going out into the game world pretty much every single day again.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

i want new armor skins!

Posted by: Jahroots.6791

Jahroots.6791

3 months to work on a single set of armor skins for an armor weight sounds very doable to me. A total of 4 light, 4 medium and 4 heavy sets in a year for me to purchase and they’d be sure to have me logging in and going out into the game world pretty much every single day again.

That’s exactly the way it used to work, if I remember correctly. Unfortunately they’ve decided against this model. A lot of people rejoiced when they found out that armour skins would be obtained through game play, but I took it to mean ‘Yeah, we’re not really going to be making many of those any more.’ So far it looks like I was right. We can only hope for at least one full set per armour class in the upcoming LS.