is it worth coming back...?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Pockethole.5031

Pockethole.5031

for some reason ive left gw2 properly for nearly half a year, so is there any reason for me to come back?
besides, wildstar races are so much more attractive.
but, gw2 gameplay mechanics.
mm.

basically, what’s new? anything new actually?
idk how to say thanks but thank you in advance since its all i can do

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

Everything you missed since you left.
http://dulfy.net/category/gw2/

JQ Druid

Posted by: Zhou.3605

Zhou.3605

Not really. I mean I am a long time player, and with the new changes they are making, aside from over charging for the expansion, and making those that have supported them for years pay more than those just now coming into the game, and going free2play which is fine, but then punishing those of us that bought characters to farm keys so that people don’t just make free2play key farm accounts…. ya know I personally bought the expansion and am about to quit before its even been released because Anet doesn’t care about it’s long time players.

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

These are always dumb, passive aggressive threads. Why should we prove to you, who don’t list the reasons why you left, why you should come back. Especially since the game has no subscription. Come back spend a week and decide for yourself but I doubt you are actually thinking of coming back at all and simply acting as an under the bridge dweller waiting for responses and only then list all your personal reasons for disliking this game that you already know hasn’t changed since you left.

I’ve seen this bait too many times. This is the Kobayashi Maru of thread topics.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Serval.6458

Serval.6458

You’re not going to find any she-drakens in GW2, but you could try asking if bunny ears are coming back to make an aurin lookalike.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

You were posting only 2 months ago and it sure sounded like you were playing.

GIVE!
but dont pull 24h sales. make it like armor pieces or something. 24h is like… you know not everybody are rich. and even the poor want to invest in virtual reality.
so pls.
dont be like we love rich people. i know you do but spare some for the poor too

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Give it a little over a month.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: Coelho Nat.4697

Coelho Nat.4697

No huge path since you stopped playing. Anet devs are busy with the expansion for months.
As people already said: try it after HoT release (in 1 month). It will probably have lot of new content even if you donĀ“t have the expansion.

Posted by: Pockethole.5031

Pockethole.5031

GIVE!
but dont pull 24h sales. make it like armor pieces or something. 24h is like… you know not everybody are rich. and even the poor want to invest in virtual reality.
so pls.

sorry i have very bad memory.

These are always dumb, passive aggressive threads. Why should we prove to you, who don’t list the reasons why you left, why you should come back. Especially since the game has no subscription. Come back spend a week and decide for yourself but I doubt you are actually thinking of coming back at all and simply acting as an under the bridge dweller waiting for responses and only then list all your personal reasons for disliking this game that you already know hasn’t changed since you left.

I’ve seen this bait too many times. This is the Kobayashi Maru of thread topics.

i “left” while i actually didnt state im “quitting” because i know “quitting” is always the kind of thing when people have a chance of coming back later, so thats why…

dislike the game? not really. some more variety for races (other than big human, avg human, mini human, plant human, dragonrat) would be neat, but … yeah well this is the game, maybe “gw3” will have that.

but i dont have any reasons why i “left” i just … didnt click on that shortcut on desktop for while.
just asking.
well. okay.
sorry for asking?

what kind of mindgames we play, did i lose
doesnt matter

anyway i guess when i got the money to buy hot … i guess i should try it… and go macho woman

Posted by: Thor Malen.8291

Thor Malen.8291

Playing since the beginning and still love the game. In my book there was no reason to leave in the first place.

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Whether you’ve actually been gone six months or only two months there has been no change. You just missed an event in the second from bottom starter zones, but it wasn’t great and also wasn’t well received.

I don’t think anyone but you can decided if it’s worth coming back. I would suggest that if you aren’t drawn to play the game then don’t. Play something else, there is no reason not to. If, in the future you feel like playing, then play again, it really doesn’t matter.

If you bought HoT then definitely come back after it’s released, but other than that, if it’s not exciting you then give it a break. That’s the benefit of their buy to play model, you can stop at any time and it won’t effect anything.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Posted by: CandyHearts.6025

CandyHearts.6025

Game hoppers always gunna hop.

I’d rather anyone who has that type of habit to just keep on moving. No offense.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

As one would expect, nothing has changed in 2 months. If you didn’t like the game then, you prob wont now.

The only thing that might sway you is the expac on the 23rd Oct.

That really is all there is to say on the subject I’m afraid.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

If you have to ask for a reason to come back, then you don’t want to play. Do something you know you want to do.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

If you have to ask for a reason to come back, then you don’t want to play. Do something you know you want to do.

+1 just what I was going to say but better worded

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

I always answer these “Is it worth it” threads the same way, only YOU can answer that.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: Malice.8439

Malice.8439

GIVE!
so pls.

HA!

All warfare is based on deception.
- Sun Tzu, Art of War