lfg system horrible interface

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

so the lfg system is such a hassle to use it for some reason removes my listing for no erason at all once every 5 minutes or so and then it gives me an “excessive messaging” thing cuz i have to constantly re open it, u just cant win with this thing….when r they gana fix it

Posted by: Ettanin.8271

Ettanin.8271

If you are solo and fail to find a group, it’ll remove your listing after 5 minutes because the system thinks your listing is uninteresting.

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

so this is still happening to me on occasion and this is absolutly unacceptable, do u realize anet, that it takes far more than 5 minutes to find one person for a high level fractal late at night? its bad enough you remove our listing thats inadvisable in itself but to count it as excessive messaging to re post this was nothing but thoughtless, i dont have much sympathy for the “its in beta” argument either as its been in beta for a year

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

Or I dunno, try looking for a party earlier in the evening? If real life intrudes so much that you’re not able to get in to, or host, a high level fractal late at night then it’s your life that is taking precedence and it’s not up to Anet to sort that out for you.

Posted by: Biohazard.7523

Biohazard.7523

Yeap, LFG has bad design.. You should look for some dungeon guilds.. There you should find some people…