lunatic inquisition... why not balance it?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TurtleofPower.5641

TurtleofPower.5641

The ghosts get half a bar of mad king says cheats, traps, and do huge damage with skill 2.

What’s supposed to be fun about it?

Why not take the 20 minutes and rebalance it? At least give Mad King says skills like a 10 second casting time so ghosts don’t just steamroll.

Posted by: Dasenthal.6520

Dasenthal.6520

The point is for the ghosts to steam roll… What they need to do is make the matches shorter, because either everyone plays fair or they hide off map.

“A conquered people will always resist you,
Edair. But allies-allies will fight by your side”~Cobiah Mariner

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

they need to increase the rewards. there’s not much incentive to stay alive as a villager. most of the people who do do it because they don’t like playing non-games.

I agree the mad king says skills need to be reworked. but my biggest complaint about them is more that I have no idea what emote it wants me to do. When it pops up, it replaces a few of the skills, then switches to replace a few others, etc. I try to look for the same picture, but it cycles too fast to actually do it. plus it’s actually better to just run and not worry about it than to stop and deal with it. If you stop, you’ll die no matter what; if you run, you’ll only take some damage that can later be healed.

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

You can avoid 100% of ghosts attacks (more than 2 ghosts, we have a problem). Just run, do the commands and dodge their abilities, you run faster than them.

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

Posted by: TurtleofPower.5641

TurtleofPower.5641

You can avoid 100% of ghosts attacks (more than 2 ghosts, we have a problem). Just run, do the commands and dodge their abilities, you run faster than them.

Ghosts can use traps / cause fear / and teleport too.

Yes. You can dodge but it’s not that great. You’ll just dodge until you run into a mob of them.