monthly achievement changed?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

Unless I’m mistaken, there appears to be a “Monthly Salvage Kit Usages” in the monthly achievement panel where there used to be a “Masterwork Crafter”.

Posted by: WhedonGaming.8016

WhedonGaming.8016

yeah, i noticed that too. i bug reported it. people who have done it already get to do it a 2nd time! crazy… i was off by 1 (3/4 done). this is hopefully fixed soon.

edit 1: oh, and i’m down to 1/4 done now. they changed a bunch.

Posted by: azurrei.5691

azurrei.5691

yeah, i noticed that too. i bug reported it. people who have done it already get to do it a 2nd time! crazy… i was off by 1 (3/4 done). this is hopefully fixed soon.

this has happened before and yes, people who completed it before the change can double up.

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

this has happened before and yes, people who completed it before the change can double up.

Not recommended as it is a bug. And that would be considered a exploit.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

Posted by: Arbreth.4397

Arbreth.4397

Monthly Mastercrafted & Monthly Champions changed to Monthly Salvage Kit Uses & Veteran Slayer. Those I am sure about as I had a fair bit of progress in both the former and was about to go craft up the last of the Masters I needed for the achievement. I know a friend of mine is going to be rather peeved as he had both of these well over 50% completion, and may have even finished the Mastercrafted one last night.

I am thinking there might be another one missing/changed, but for the life of me I cannot remember it right now as I was not planning on tracking it anyway.

Posted by: Excursion.9752

Excursion.9752

I actually finished up all my monthly except for the WvW kills so what does this mean to me. I can not log in game to see.

| 80 (Guardian) Rusty Tooth | 80 (Warrior) Razer Tooth | 80 (Ranger) Eir Stegallkin |
| 80 (Mesmer) Brook Envision | 80 (Thief) Kuro Rin |

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

Hey everybody, please use this thread for discussion related to this issue. Thanks