more problems

more problems

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: waldo.4581

waldo.4581

The face on the dude in the launch screen on the mount looks terrible everything besides his face is perfect. It just naws on me every time i log in. And dry top is a stupid obstacle course that should be turned into something else. The rest of the jumping puzzles from what i hear are fun.

more problems

Posted by: SummerRayne.4672

SummerRayne.4672

The face on the dude in the launch screen on the mount looks terrible everything besides his face is perfect. It just naws on me every time i log in. And dry top is a stupid obstacle course that should be turned into something else. The rest of the jumping puzzles from what i hear are fun.

So not really problems, just a couple things you personally don’t like and gave your opinion on. Nothing wrong with that, but I’m sure those things you find problems, others may actually like.

I don’t have any issue with the art on the launcher personally. I have always loved the Guild Wars games art style. The art style and music is one of the things that hooked me when I first played the original Guild Wars many years ago. I have played many, many mmo’s over the years and the GW’s games are the ones I find myself taking tons of screenshots of.

I haven’t done the jumping puzzle you are referring to, but I thought jumping puzzles were meant to be difficult and kind of like an obstacle course? Again, another thing I personally enjoy about the game. I honestly love this game how it is. As I said, I have played many mmo’s, most out there actually, and this game is different and unique. I really, really hope ArenaNet never, ever follows suit of some other mmo’s out there by dumbing the game down, streamlining way too much and feeling the need to reinvent the wheel all the time. This is an amazing game in my opinion. By far one of the best on the market for me. I get that as games age new things need to be added and some changes made. But I would much prefer to see a company continue to build on an amazing product instead of reinventing it all the time. A number of mmo’s over the last few years have been ruined for me because of this.

I have saw posts on these forums lately people complaining wanting flying mounts, wanting things to be gained much easier, etc. Please don’t cave to all this guys. You made an amazing game and I don’t want to see it ruined too I saw a thread yesterday with people complaining about the weapon skins that those of us got for our 5 year birthday yesterday. I got mine yesterday. There isn’t anything wrong with some things in a game being exclusive. Keep your character for 5 years and you will get it also. Not everything in a game should be easily obtained.

more problems

Posted by: The Greyhawk.9107

The Greyhawk.9107

So not really problems, just a couple things you personally don’t like and gave your opinion on. Nothing wrong with that, but I’m sure those things you find problems, others may actually like.

I don’t have any issue with the art on the launcher personally. I have always loved the Guild Wars games art style. The art style and music is one of the things that hooked me when I first played the original Guild Wars many years ago. I have played many, many mmo’s over the years and the GW’s games are the ones I find myself taking tons of screenshots of.

I haven’t done the jumping puzzle you are referring to, but I thought jumping puzzles were meant to be difficult and kind of like an obstacle course? Again, another thing I personally enjoy about the game. I honestly love this game how it is. As I said, I have played many mmo’s, most out there actually, and this game is different and unique. I really, really hope ArenaNet never, ever follows suit of some other mmo’s out there by dumbing the game down, streamlining way too much and feeling the need to reinvent the wheel all the time. This is an amazing game in my opinion. By far one of the best on the market for me. I get that as games age new things need to be added and some changes made. But I would much prefer to see a company continue to build on an amazing product instead of reinventing it all the time. A number of mmo’s over the last few years have been ruined for me because of this.

I have saw posts on these forums lately people complaining wanting flying mounts, wanting things to be gained much easier, etc. Please don’t cave to all this guys. You made an amazing game and I don’t want to see it ruined too I saw a thread yesterday with people complaining about the weapon skins that those of us got for our 5 year birthday yesterday. I got mine yesterday. There isn’t anything wrong with some things in a game being exclusive. Keep your character for 5 years and you will get it also. Not everything in a game should be easily obtained.

Hate is Fuel.