mystic clover

mystic clover

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: wQnxy.7529

wQnxy.7529

free if u play WvW and Eotm.

At max tick it gives from ~150 (eotm) to ~200 (wvw) each 5 sec. Each track has 20k points. 20000/ 200 (taking max possible tick) = 100 ticks. 100 ticks * 5 min = 500 min / 60 min (hour) = ~8.5 hour. So, 8.5 hour = 2 clovers. 77/2 = 38.5 * 8.5 hours = 163.6 hours. Lets say you playing 2.5 hours of wvw/eotm a day, so, 163.6/2.5 = 65.5 days = more than 2 monthes.

please, quit with this pvp/wvw kitten from here.

mystic clover

wQnxy.7529

Here i come again. 2 monthes ago it took me 400 obsi/mysticcoins/ectos to get ~60-65 mystic clovers. And overall chance was still ~15% (are you kittening kidding me? this is not “get random kitten ” recipe, this is “mystic clover” recipe).
Today (screen below) i got 12 clovers out of 60 1x recipes, which gives 20% chance (which is not enough for “mystic clvoer” recipe, but kinda ok for “random kitten from mystic toilet” recipe).
So, i want to call it again. Give us straight Mystic Clover recipe for mystic forge, that gives 100% (one hundred percent) chance to get Mystic Clover.
Thanks for attention.
P.S. Yes, i am very salty atm.

RNG. I’m still running at about 33% over all of the mystic clovers that I have forged.

33% is still not enough for recipe that calls “mystic clover”. 33% is exactly enough for recipe “get 4 items into the forge and get random reward from the lsit below”.

edt. Thsi is like : get gift of fortune, bolt, mastery and zap and get 33% chance to get Bolt and 67% chance to get some rodgort or minstrel.

It’s a recipe where one of the outputs is mystic clovers. It’s not the “mystic clover recipe”. You’re also wrong in your edit.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mystic_Clover
Not really.

Attachments:

(edited by wQnxy.7529)

mystic clover

Posted by: Asclepios.4295

Asclepios.4295

At max tick it gives from ~150 (eotm) to ~200 (wvw) each 5 sec. Each track has 20k points. 20000/ 200 (taking max possible tick) = 100 ticks. 100 ticks * 5 min = 500 min / 60 min (hour) = ~8.5 hour. So, 8.5 hour = 2 clovers. 77/2 = 38.5 * 8.5 hours = 163.6 hours. Lets say you playing 2.5 hours of wvw/eotm a day, so, 163.6/2.5 = 65.5 days = more than 2 monthes.

Then craft and stop whining. Stop your kittens and puppies and get to work. The recipe works as intended. Again, you might be unlucky, then whine to your kitten about it, leave gw2 alone. The recipe is fine. I got 37 mystic clovers myself with 97 tries. Yes, it is lucky. Does it make it reprentative? No. Tomorrow I may be very unlucky. Deal with it and stop calling puppies.

mystic clover

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Here i come again. 2 monthes ago it took me 400 obsi/mysticcoins/ectos to get ~60-65 mystic clovers. And overall chance was still ~15% (are you kittening kidding me? this is not “get random kitten ” recipe, this is “mystic clover” recipe).
Today (screen below) i got 12 clovers out of 60 1x recipes, which gives 20% chance (which is not enough for “mystic clvoer” recipe, but kinda ok for “random kitten from mystic toilet” recipe).
So, i want to call it again. Give us straight Mystic Clover recipe for mystic forge, that gives 100% (one hundred percent) chance to get Mystic Clover.
Thanks for attention.

RNG. I’m still running at about 33% over all of the mystic clovers that I have forged.

33% is still not enough for recipe that calls “mystic clover”. 33% is exactly enough for recipe “get 4 items into the forge and get random reward from the lsit below”.

edt. Thsi is like : get gift of fortune, bolt, mastery and zap and get 33% chance to get Bolt and 67% chance to get some rodgort or minstrel.

It’s a recipe where one of the outputs is mystic clovers. It’s not the “mystic clover recipe”. You’re also wrong in your edit.

Not really.

It’s a recipe that randomly produces various items. It’s not called the mystic forge recipe.

mystic clover

Asclepios.4295

Thanks for attention.

Not really.

It is a MF recipe, it has no name, and the wikia does kot pretend to give one. Why do you think people call it the mystic toilets? MF was designed to be a sink for different kinds of mats, and the mystic clovers are here to force the sink to work. Explaining dev choices and micro-economics might also be too hard to explain to you.

mystic clover

wQnxy.7529

Thanks for attention.

Not really.

It is a MF recipe, it has no name, and the wikia does kot pretend to give one. Why do you think people call it the mystic toilets? MF was designed to be a sink for different kinds of mats, and the mystic clovers are here to force the sink to work. Explaining dev choices and micro-economics might also be too hard to explain to you.

Oh really?

Attachments:

mystic clover

Ayrilana.1396

Thanks for attention.

Not really.

Oh really?

That’s the output that you get for that particular item…

mystic clover

Asclepios.4295

Thanks for attention.

Not really.

Oh really?

Ok I’m done. I start realising that we’re wasting our time and effort. Too many things to explain, up to the wikia format and word listing, it is too much, I have better things to do.

mystic clover

wQnxy.7529

Thanks for attention.

Not really.

Oh really?

So, its recipes, that calls “mystic clover” (2nd screen from the msytic forge recipes list), but randomly produces various items.

inbe4, RNG wars 2 : heart of the bugs.

mystic clover

wQnxy.7529

Thanks for attention.

Not really.

Oh really?

Ok I’m done. I start realising that we’re wasting our time and effort. Too many things to explain, up to the wikia format and word listing, it is too much, I have better things to do.

kek
Failed at arguing and quit.

mystic clover

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Yeah, gods forbid that putting the components together for a Legendary require a significant time and resource investment.

Learn patience.

~EW

mystic clover

Posted by: Zohane.7208

Zohane.7208

A couple of things:
1) The screen shot supplied is from the Mystic Clover page, and directly above it is a statement that the MF recipes have a 30-32% chance to drop clovers.
2) The wiki is authored entirely by players, so if there’s something inaccurate there it’s because the player base percieved this to be true. It’s not 100% solid information provided by Anet.

Gunnar’s Hold
Guild Leader for Tyria Liberation Council [TLC]

mystic clover

Asclepios.4295

Thanks for attention.

Not really.

Oh really?

kek
Failed at arguing and quit.

Before quitting for real, please answer this simple question:
If you faced someone who insisted that 1+1 is 94 and that smurfs are taking over the world, and tried to reason that person, but you realise that person does not know maths nor what fiction is and refuses to listen to your reasonable arguments, would you insist forever in a never-ending argument or would you give up?

As for myself, I don’t know you, I don’t feel like I owe you that much of my time explaining basics of probability, combinatorics, cognitive science and web 2.0 formating. Please, still answer my question. And if you have an epiphany and try to make an effort all of a sudden, please look into maths before going any further. That’s the minimum.

mystic clover

Ayrilana.1396

Thanks for attention.

Not really.

Oh really?

So, its recipes, that calls “mystic clover” (2nd screen from the msytic forge recipes list), but randomly produces various items.

inbe4, RNG wars 2 : heart of the bugs.

You can make the same thing on the wiki for every item possible from the mystic forge recipe.

mystic clover

Posted by: dragonfan.1379

dragonfan.1379

Eh, I did the x1 recipe 30 times, and got 12 clovers. I could really use tons more of T6 mats though…

mystic clover

Ayrilana.1396

I asked someone to do 10 forges and they got 5 clovers. That’s a 50% rate!

No. I didn’t actually ask someone. This is just to show that RNG is RNG and you can’t really complain about your results not matching with the average when you don’t use a large enough sample size.

mystic clover

Posted by: Ophidia Moonstone.2587

Ophidia Moonstone.2587

I just finished Nevermore. I totally understand your ire, I had to go and grind obsidian for 6 hours just to finish, and I spent 20 laurels on a karma infusion so I could shorten the grind. That being said I recently found out that WvW has a track that rewards mystic clovers. I had 50 of them saved up from other sources before I even got to the mystic forge, my primary source was the last daily log in reward chest. They give you the option to get legendary materials, and I have been taking that option for 6 months. Legendary weapons are supposed to require planning and some level of sacrifice. I knew I was going to need those clovers so I planned accordingly. Even at that I was short 27 and I burned through all my mystic coins I had saved for this purpose (150 of them) and about half a million karma.

mystic clover

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I asked someone to do 10 forges and they got 5 clovers. That’s a 50% rate!

No. I didn’t actually ask someone. This is just to show that RNG is RNG and you can’t really complain about your results not matching with the average when you don’t use a large enough sample size.

I have a guildmate with a “friend” who has the most terrible luck … when he does the clover recipe he gets nothing but clovers.

That was a while ago though, maybe he finally got out of his bad luck streak.

I don’t see much issue with this recipe since the other outputs are mostly t6s were are also necessary for making a legendary. At a ratio of 77 to 2000 the 33% chance for a clover seems okay. It is even less of an issue for anyone planning to make multiple legendaries since almost output is going to be useful for some part of legendary crafting.

mystic clover

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

I crafted the Incinerator a few weeks ago, and it took me 340 Coins, Ecto, Shards to get the 77 clovers,

This topic came up when the mystic coins price sky rocketed, Anet where asked to give us a dedicated recipe for clovers and we where ignored, so don’t hold your breath on anything changing,

I did see however they are going to add Mystic Clovers to the WvW reward tracks for Gift of Battle, so I guess we shall see where this goes.

mystic clover

Posted by: Moderator

This thread is out of date, and has run its course. It will now be locked. Thank you.