in Necromancer

Posted by: mistyknight.1309

mistyknight.1309

whats the best race to use and do female players play as females or male

necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

Race and gender don’t matter, play whatever you like. There is no “best race”.

necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

Necromancer Asura, cause we want build a minions/golem army

necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: mistyknight.1309

mistyknight.1309

went for a sylvari male necromancer

necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

“Play whatever you like.”

A common sentiment heard in Tyria.

Good luck.

necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ceridwen.6703

Ceridwen.6703

I know you’ve picked already, OP, but for what it’s worth, it doesn’t matter in theory whether it’s male or female, or what race. However, the answer (particularly for a minion-summoning necro), is asura. The answer is always asura:

"Oh, this one’s kinda cute!" (f)

"Arise, my brainless, arise!" (m) (oh, and: "These things should come with a warranty!")

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Steve R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

The answer is always asura

But your display name sounds very Sylvari-ish!

necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ceridwen.6703

Ceridwen.6703

The answer is always asura

But your display name sounds very Sylvari-ish!

Yes. I acknowledge my superiors. XD

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Steve R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: bearshaman.3421

bearshaman.3421

I went with a human necro as a priestess of Grenth, and a norn reaper who narrowly escaped corruption by the sons of svanir, and had his life saved by the necro raven shaman you can encounter in the norn personal story.

necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

I play as a sylvari. What’s better than born from a tree in the greatest strength of the nature and corrupt it to your will creating undead minions and corrupting the enemy life into pain and despair?

You can also play as a human to make a more classic necromancer with long white hair, a norn to make a extremly brutal shaman (with reaper is really cool), an asura to see the minions be bigger than you or a charr to make the wildest primitive shaman ever.

At the end, racial skills are bad if compared to class skills and don’t grant you any real advantage, exept for the norn elite jaguar transformation that grant you to become invisible, a great way to flee in WvW dangerous situations. or the wolf transformation that grant you an AA that inflict a good amount of bleed.

necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Alas, the human race was nerfed. I can no longer pop Prayer to Lyssa like candy for a random boon every few seconds. It was like having an endless bag of Skittles for a rainbow of boons, though it was useless in most situations and Necromancer was far underpowered at the time.