nerfs will not make me play

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

other builds
i like zerker and nerfing it will not going to make me play condi or ptv
i will not going to be bully in to submission !
the goal is to kill mobs ! toughness do not kill mobs !

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Posted by: viralthefrog.6130

viralthefrog.6130

Zerker is not any less viable now than it was before.
So I don’t see your point.
Don’t go for toughness, maybe?

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

other builds
i like zerker and nerfing it will not going to make me play condi or ptv
i will not going to be bully in to submission !
the goal is to kill mobs ! toughness do not kill mobs !

If you don’t like nerfs, then best to stay away from ALL MMOs. This is the nature of the beast. Things get nerfed, things get buffed.

Svetli.4276

i prefer buffs
what i see is “oh you like zerker a lot and do not play the other kitten we put in HERE SOME NERFS, will you play now or you want more nerfs ?”
this is what i do not like !

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

can you google translate “balance”?

Svetli.4276

you can balance with buffs !
buff the week do not nerf the strong

Posted by: Tman.6349

Tman.6349

you can balance with buffs !
buff the week do not nerf the strong

Buff what though? Buff condition damage to 4k? OK I’ll take 1 condi from now on. Buff healing power to 10,000 and it’s still gonna be useless in a meta zerker party. OK, so maybe we should buff the AI like has been said forever. Then you will have all the casual ‘snowflakes’ claiming that Anet doesn’t care about them and it’s all too hard now.

Posted by: JtotheOtotheE.9032

JtotheOtotheE.9032

A lot of my friends dont wanna play again, all its a mess which covers couple of good things they added. I tried to\farm today but you either have all day free to wait like 15 minutes on each boss and if you get a rare… Its a pity they ruined the game. Poeply used to buy gems but forcing me to do that its like getting your hand in my pocket.

I am sorry i lost huge time on this game which i really liked very much. I dont understand why people are so desperate for money risking everything

Posted by: Zepidel.5349

Zepidel.5349

Removing the 25 condition cap, bringing healing power scaling in line with dps stats, making support skills scale with something besides nothing, reworking trait lines / adding skills only available to certain specs, and making vit/toughness worth grabbing in PvE….

is much harder than changing some numbers and calling critical strike multiplier “ferocity”. And as we know if its not going to make them money on the cash shop the least amount of time needed is spent always.

Posted by: Tman.6349

Tman.6349

Raise the condition cap to 1000. Scale healing power to 1000%. Boost Vitality to 10,000 and toughness to 5k. You,re still going to have a DPS Meta b/c the AI sucks and we have all learned to stay alive to the point where SCHOLAR Runes are the Meta!! That means, “I intend to spend the vast majority of my time at OVER 90% Health, and I will do MORE damage b/c of it.” So, what room does that leave for support or healing or toughness or anything else? We ALREADY have enough of those stats obviously so adding more isn’t going to add any ‘epiphany’ to the Meta. The only thing that HAS/WILL change the pure DPS Meta is vastly different AI/encounters as we see with Triple Wurm. Short of that, whatever does good damage will be in the spotlight.

(edited by Tman.6349)