new area

new area

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: tapmom.8021

tapmom.8021

I am all done with Metricia Province and the quest thing tells me there is a new area. I can see it but I cant figure out how to get to it. Its by Jeztar Falls. Is that where I am supposed to go. Can someone help

new area

Posted by: Alaia Skyhawk.5064

Alaia Skyhawk.5064

Metrica Province has 3 exits. The first is the one into Rata Sum in the bottom-left corner. Just below the top right corner, at the Hexane Regrade Waypoint, is the exit to Caledon Forest. The last exit is centre-top of the map, at the Muridian Waypoint, and this leads to Brisban Wildlands and should be the area your Personal Story is sending you if you’re an Asura and have finished in Metrica

new area

Posted by: tapmom.8021

tapmom.8021

Thanks again for your help. I really appreciate it

new area

Posted by: Seth Drake.2418

Seth Drake.2418

If i’m correct then hes doing map completion not personal story (as the event tracker also shows map stuff if near by if not disabled) and the area to the east of jeztar falls is Calx’s Hideout you get to it from a portal called pemna’s gate, in the southern part okitten wilds area that is just abit north from calx’s hideout. If the portal isn’t active then you need to complete a near by event for pemna to open it to go inside.

apparently the word akk wilds and of next to each make okitten wilds

(edited by Seth Drake.2418)

new area

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

If you need help doing map completion, use this site. http://gw2.mmorpg-life.com/interactive-maps/

It might be outdated though, but it’s still very useful. You’ll also be able to see the exit points.