new eye colors....

new eye colors....

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Q:

So we have new eye shades guys! But I feel like we already have colors/shades that are too similar…. it’s like releasing blue eyes but a different hue. This is navy blue, this is midnight blue, this is whale blue (hint:they generally look similar). If it’s not two different eye colors(heterochromia), what is the point? What cosmetic update do you prefer when it comes to makeover’s? Me, it’s hairstyles. I don’t care about accessory color since most of the hairstyles we have don’t look great with the accessories that come with them & only look good in brown or grey most of the time unless you’re an asura. Sylvari don’t even have accessories to their hairstyles & the new eyecolors look the same each time for sylvari. Frankly, the new eye colors are disappointing. I’m ready to drop 50$ on makeoverkits as soon as we get an actual cosmetic update, not for a new accessory color or a rinse-repeat of eye colors.

TL;DR – New eye colors look the same as last, what is your fav thing in makeovers?

(edited by Chasind.3128)

new eye colors....

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

I want new hairstyles – and not just any
I’m ready for some racially diverse ones that stick to the lore. NO anime hairstyles- I feel those were just for trolling and that’s the only reason they were implemented.
I would spend money in a heartbeat if they released some black hairstyles instead of all of these straightened perfect do’s we need some beards, scars, tattoos. etc. in the mix as well.
I know that they want to do the actual game content first and so the people like me are always left disappointed every Tuesday, or at least every update.
My favorite part is completely refreshing my look.

new eye colors....

Posted by: Tryhard Pants.9745

Tryhard Pants.9745

I want new hairstyles – and not just any
I’m ready for some racially diverse ones that stick to the lore. NO anime hairstyles- I feel those were just for trolling and that’s the only reason they were implemented.
I would spend money in a heartbeat if they released some black hairstyles instead of all of these straightened perfect do’s we need some beards, scars, tattoos. etc. in the mix as well.
I know that they want to do the actual game content first and so the people like me are always left disappointed every Tuesday, or at least every update.
My favorite part is completely refreshing my look.

More afro hairstyles would be welcome but honestly when do you ever see people playing black characters? For some reason it’s extremely rare.

new eye colors....

Posted by: Dindin.2378

Dindin.2378

I want more faces and more hairstyles! All the faces are too handsome and I like to make a character that looks the same as me and I AM UGLY