new karma sets?

new karma sets?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SpedalFlux.1520

SpedalFlux.1520

a lot of people were talking about some new karma sets, anyone got any info on those?

new karma sets?

Posted by: Pino.5209

Pino.5209

a lot of people were talking about some new karma sets, anyone got any info on those?

If that’s true, probably on par with ascended? let just say more less 500k per whole set. Progression!!! /prediction/wink/wink

new karma sets?

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

If that’s true, probably on par with ascended? let just say more less 500k per whole set. Progression!!! /prediction/wink/wink

Seing as that would be double the price of the current karma sets, it would sound about right. Which likely means the real price (if it even would get introduced) would be at least 10-20 times greater.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

new karma sets?

Posted by: Logun.2349

Logun.2349

Well if they did that they’d be half way to fixing what they broke.

Unfortunatly ANet has no community management to confirm this or even seem to care about calming the mases.

new karma sets?

Posted by: geala.6024

geala.6024

I expect ascended gear to be available through karma, and hopefully soon. Otherwise the betrayal against the old manifesto would be even higher than it already is. It is unbelievable that there really are people who honestly say that, like in every other MMO, the highest tier must only be available in dungeons. Time to quit if that would be the case.

new karma sets?

Posted by: azmodeus.3409

azmodeus.3409

nothing got broke, the few hysterical forum ragers are not in any way indicative of the majority. i personally know 12 people that love the new dungeon, gear, and the event, but aren’t posting thier love of it on the forums.

on topic ascended karma choices would be good, but make them appropriately expensive.

new karma sets?

Posted by: Polle.6908

Polle.6908

Nothing is broken. People treat things as broken if they don’t like it. I personally don’t have a problem with the new content. I’m sure Anet will implement new karma gear down the track.