new races!

new races!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: chanty.3814

chanty.3814

hmh.. is there anyone else who’d like some more races to choose of?
i’d like some new ones, it’d be refreshing and more fun to have some more to choose! variation

new races!

Posted by: narwhalsbend.7059

narwhalsbend.7059

i’d like some new ones, it’d be refreshing and more fun to have some more to choose! variation

No, I’d like less. Like forget that Norn and Asura ever existed and make only humans playable with charr the bad guys like GW1.

new races!

Posted by: chanty.3814

chanty.3814

No, I’d like less. Like forget that Norn and Asura ever existed and make only humans playable with charr the bad guys like GW1.

i dislike Charr xD theyr so… Charr-ish.. i just cant keep playing one..

new races!

Posted by: xGraver.4918

xGraver.4918

Yes plz only 1 race Human, 5 races is just to confusing to me.

Lets not even go to classes Warrior is just enough and only GS use.

new races!

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Then how about removing humans as well. In place of the 5 races I propose one new race, the Elemental. The Elemental is a floating ball of light. The new player will have no worries about figuring out what race to be, what face or hairstyle at character creation. There is no armor clipping and no animations (you just float along). Everyone gets the same set of offensive and defensive skills and a talent tree to put points into.

At level 80 you get to choose to be a new color since by that time you should understand the game well enough to handle that level of choice.

new races!

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

Yes, the more the better. By now though if they plan on adding new races I hope they add race change in the gem store. Too much time has passed, most players have one or more of each profession by now.

JQ Druid

new races!

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

Death to charr !!!

new races!

Posted by: MikeyGrey.2496

MikeyGrey.2496

Then how about removing humans as well. In place of the 5 races I propose one new race, the Elemental. The Elemental is a floating ball of light. The new player will have no worries about figuring out what race to be, what face or hairstyle at character creation. There is no armor clipping and no animations (you just float along). Everyone gets the same set of offensive and defensive skills and a talent tree to put points into.

At level 80 you get to choose to be a new color since by that time you should understand the game well enough to handle that level of choice.

erm… can we switch to choosing a different size instead? like a little bigger or smaller? I don’t do so well with excessive color options.

Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind

new races!

Posted by: Furesy.6935

Furesy.6935

I don’t understand people’s obsession with new races. It’s interesting for like one day and then it’s nothing new D;

new races!

Posted by: narwhalsbend.7059

narwhalsbend.7059

So it’s agreed then? We rally in Ebonhawke and kick the fuzzballs back across the Blazeridge Mountains and out of Ascalon!

new races!

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

want frog thief with torch torch pls……

new races!

Posted by: Deamhan.9538

Deamhan.9538

I’d love to see either the Largos or Tengu

new races!

Posted by: Paul.4081

Paul.4081

Pointless thread unless you want a gem race. Call me a negative Nancy but imho 300 staff at Anet are simply justifying their jobs by rearranging the furniture.

If the miracle happened it would have to be a tailless, carbon copy of a human to not clip. Otherwise that means, work! Can’t have that.

(edited by Paul.4081)

new races!

Posted by: Goose.5196

Goose.5196

Pointless thread unless you want a gem race. Call me a negative Nancy but imho 300 staff at Anet are simply justifying their jobs by rearranging the furniture.

If the miracle happened it would have to be a tailless, carbon copy of a human to not clip. Otherwise that means, work! Can’t have that.

Yeah, I would just say you should forget about this happening. ANet has said what they wanted to achieve which is dishing out LS every week with about an hours worth of content. Unless you can tie new races to the Gem Store, I would forget about it.

I don’t want more things to get, I want more things to do.

new races!

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

So it’s agreed then? We rally in Ebonhawke and kick the fuzzballs back across the Blazeridge Mountains and out of Ascalon!

Huzzah!

new races!

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

I’m with you!
’’Rally to me Ascalonians!'’

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

new races!

Posted by: Copestetic.5174

Copestetic.5174

I’m with you!
‘’Rally to me Ascalonians!’’

How I wish Humans were still at war with the Charr. Would have made things much more interesting to have to deal with Elder Dragons AND a bunch of fur balls.

new races!

Posted by: Ykfox.3825

Ykfox.3825

When I was first reading about Ebonhawke way back I was SO hopeful there would be open PvP against the Charr as we try to hold them back, and even reclaim the Ascalonian homeland. I still occasionally go back to GW1 just to go north of the Wall and decimate the Charr forces out there.

I actually refused to do the one heart quest in the Charr homeland that has you help to destroy the wall, when I came across that heart I was literally angry. I did eventually get it done by doing events nearby though.

new races!

Posted by: Mordeus.1234

Mordeus.1234

I hope one day we see the Tengu become playable. They’ve pretty much carved out a space in the map for their home world, the Dominion of the Winds.

new races!

Gryphon.2875

When I was first reading about Ebonhawke way back I was SO hopeful there would be open PvP against the Charr as we try to hold them back, and even reclaim the Ascalonian homeland. I still occasionally go back to GW1 just to go north of the Wall and decimate the Charr forces out there.

I actually refused to do the one heart quest in the Charr homeland that has you help to destroy the wall, when I came across that heart I was literally angry. I did eventually get it done by doing events nearby though.

This post is 100% me as well.

new races!

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

there will be. for 800 gems a new race will be unlocked and made available for your selection during character creation. thank you.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

new races!

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

New classes> New Races

new races!

Gryphon.2875

New classes> New Races

New Class = Seperatist

new races!

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

I’m with you!
‘’Rally to me Ascalonians!’’

How I wish Humans were still at war with the Charr. Would have made things much more interesting to have to deal with Elder Dragons AND a bunch of fur balls.

Totally agree, I still dislike having this ‘alliance’ between Humans and Charrs. It would just be better if it stayed the warzoned.

New classes> New Races

New Class = Seperatist

Would be def the best class ever! I would love using that class.

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|