people can sell blue post in tp

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: sairing.5832

sairing.5832

people can sell blue trading post expresses,blue merchant expresses,blue bank access expresses,and instant repair canisters in tp

acording to bought the perpetual ones. so they can’t feel the blues wast money.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Considering how many many players have on hand, they probably would not sell for more than a few copper, if at all.

Good luck.

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

Maybe a mystic forge recipe, even if it results in something minor.

What would be nice is a “reroll” recipe: toss in 1 or more of a BLC convenience slot item along with some additional ingredients that make the cost to reroll not completely insignificant, and receive a random different BLC convenience item. Could even be a gold/spirit shard/karma sink depending on the other ingredients.

It would stop items considered to be “convenience items” from being entirely inconvenient things you need to spend time destroying, if you have a permanent version of the drop you just got.

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Being able to MF them would be nice. Give us a small chance at getting pretty good items out of that (perm versions, on the same chance as getting a precursor. Possibly karma boosters/bonfires. Maybe a really small chance at those wardrobe unlocks, again at about the same rate as a precursor).

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

people can sell blue trading post expresses,blue merchant expresses,blue bank access expresses,and instant repair canisters in tp

acording to bought the perpetual ones. so they can’t feel the blues wast money.

Actually, you cannot sell the permanent trading post, merchant, bank access, or repair; you can only sell the contracts. After consuming the contract, the resulting gizmo is account bound.

I don’t think everything that drops needs to be convertible into coin. As long as stuff is easy to ‘contain’ and dispose of, it’s ok that some stuff is valuable to some of us but not to everyone. Don’t use the bank access express? Delete them.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

If the second slot of a BLC is a guaranteed “convenience” item, it should never be an item that has no purpose at all. Having to destroy it just to reclaim the inventory slot the chest pooped it into, that’s actually inconvenient, the exact opposite of what’s advertised.

Posted by: mauried.5608

mauried.5608

Makes no sense for Anet to allow sales of items on the TP that can be bought in the gem store, as they are then effectively having to compete with their own players for items that they want you to buy with real money.

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

I have a suggestion too… wait what was it… argh

Posted by: sairing.5832

sairing.5832

but destory them ,my heart break

Posted by: zxstanyxz.8769

zxstanyxz.8769

Makes no sense for Anet to allow sales of items on the TP that can be bought in the gem store, as they are then effectively having to compete with their own players for items that they want you to buy with real money.

you can already convert gold to gems to buy them, how is this different?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I have the permanent bank express. When I get a one-use bank express I use the regular one the next time I open the bank and its gone. If you have a permanent trading post then keep and drop the one-use trading posts for others to use. Most people are happy to see one after the finish of a big event. Same for the merchants. Put one down as a courtesy for other people occasionally.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.