player statistics on MAX crafting

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: crussell.8504

crussell.8504

Just Google GW2 crafting guides. They are designed to save you gold while efficiency leveling your crafting professions.

crussell.8504

All crafts, including scribe, maxed. Not hard to do. Grab a guide. Grab a coffee and you can do all in a few hours.

Tried it once, after 30 minutes. Couldnt do it. Dont know. Will run world bosses for 6 hrs, but idk man something about crafting in this game; just a no go. Tried multiple times over the 4 years Ive been playing. Someone link me a good guide. Maybe Ill try again.

Just Google GW2 crafting guides. They are the most efficient way, in terms of time and gold, of leveling your crafting professions.

Posted by: Rollingonit.1309

Rollingonit.1309

Just Google GW2 crafting guides. They are designed to save you gold while efficiency leveling your crafting professions.

Maybe it was the gold part that stopped me. Not sure. Not gonna google guide, tried that last time. Didnt help/motivate me at all to do it. Thanks anyway.

crussell.8504

Maybe it was the gold part that stopped me. Not sure. Not gonna google guide, tried that last time. Didnt help/motivate me at all to do it. Thanks anyway.

That’s cool. Just giving you the easiest most efficient way of getting you to max level. At the end of the day, if you don’t want to do it then that’s up to you. Have a great day ^^.

Rollingonit.1309

That’s cool. Just giving you the easiest most efficient way of getting you to max level. At the end of the day, if you don’t want to do it then that’s up to you. Have a great day ^^.

Link me an up to date one, that you have experience with.

crussell.8504

I’m sure you’re intelligent enough to be able to perform a simple Internet search. Best of luck with your search. Cheers ^^.

Posted by: Boysenberry.1869

Boysenberry.1869

I’ve maxed all crafting disciplines except for Scribe (easier to solo a raid than to find a compatible guild). I find myself using all of them semi-frequently except for Jeweler. I would use them even more often but I’m a tad lazy sometimes. Overall I am glad that I took the time to max them.

Posted by: Vadeil.3924

Vadeil.3924

I have a few maxed, and the rest above 400….. well other then scribe that is at 113.

Cooking is a nightmare, jeweler is okay.

The rest is cheap and easy to get to 425 crafting as long as you kept mats. 400-475 is alright you just need to make the time gated stuff every day. As well as getting obsidian shards for blood-stone bricks and such. The only real grind is 475-500.

Posted by: Eudoxus.5302

Eudoxus.5302

I have all professions maxed, including Scribe. I like crafting and it is kind of necessary for Ascended gear making.

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

Except Scribe, all crafting profession maxed.

Crafting in GW2 is much easier and faster than many existing game, too bad the inflation in resources makes crafting very costy nowadays.

Posted by: Neve.3145

Neve.3145

5 maxed, rest will follow sooner or later

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

I started playing the game back when crafting was a direct path to leveling (not sure if they changed it recently, i remember they nerfed it at one point). So luckily all of my crafting professions are maxed minus scribe

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

All maxed out way back in the day, except scribe, scribe is about 25 I think. Hardly ever craft anything these days though, apart from material refinement.

I have no reason to level a scribe ATM (my guild has at least 3 max level scribes already) so it’d just be a waste of gold.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

gw2crafts.net

Don’t forget to read the caveats and consider using Google to find a few others. (Notably: refine about two stacks of ascended mats; saves a lot of coin at r450.)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I have everything except scribe maxed at least once. I think I have scribe up to like 25? Its on my to do list, but I have other higher priorities.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Koronin.6785

Koronin.6785

My issue with crafting is that it’s very hard to craft weapons/armour you can use as you level without sinking some gold into it. By the time I have the materials for level 10 gear, I’m closer to level 25 and so on.

Posted by: Gorani.7205

Gorani.7205

Artificer, Huntsman, Weaponsmith @500
Tailor, Leatherworker, Armoursmith @500
Jeweller, Cook, Scribe @400

So all are maxed out.

The pre-HoT disciplines I got when scribing actually made sense:
I was at 400 before ascended came along and then worked myself up to 500 after ascended arrived in game.
Back in those days, crafting actually made sense, as it was not insanely overpriced (points at leather patches etc.) and you made new armour while going to level 80.

When HoT came out, I took the role of guild scribe. In my guild, I know of three people with Scribe 400 (~ 3% of the guild population). The vast majority has not even started that profession.
Scribing, should be called “professional begging in guild chat”, because making e.g. a god statue and looking at how many T6 leather squares are needed for that (120 squares) clearly shows that Devs responsible for recipes have not looked at them since the launch of scribing.

Member of The Guildwars Online Guild [GWO]
Still keeps a volume of Kurzick poems ;)

(edited by Gorani.7205)

Rollingonit.1309

gw2crafts.net

Don’t forget to read the caveats and consider using Google to find a few others. (Notably: refine about two stacks of ascended mats; saves a lot of coin at r450.)

Finally thanks man. Gonna give it another shot this weekend.