please increase bank and bag slots limit

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Logos.1306

Logos.1306

Its time Arenanet. we need more space.

Lots of new items to hold in bags and bank was added with HoT .

If anyone agree please bump this thread so they will see it.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I would buy a bank slot or two if they added more. Mine are getting full with all the stuff they’re holding.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: UnfairOphelia.9763

UnfairOphelia.9763

I’d be happy if they allowed the materials storage maximum stack size to carry over to the regular bank storage slots. Stacks of 1500 bloodstone dust, dragonite ore, and empyrial fragments would open up many bank slots for me, let alone all those items I’m stockpiling for scribing.

Scribe and Executive Officer of Sognatori di Tramonto [DRMS] on Fort Aspenwood.
A proud altaholic and cartographer.

Posted by: Altair.8402

Altair.8402

Tbh I honestly don’t know why they don’t increase the amount of bag slots you can buy on a character. It’s zero work on Anet’s part and a lot of people will pay for them.

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Materials vault need higher cap than 250. Ridiculous I have to keep moving them to the bank where it all piles up. Especially when crafting a single item or component of an item can require more than 250 of one material….

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

Posted by: Axialbloom.8109

Axialbloom.8109

They need to put all these stupid new currencies and items in our wallet and collection. Why are machetes, etc not in the wallet? They are scribing mats, etc not in the collection?

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

You can try add more character slots. I have like 60.

But bank space can be more convinient.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

There’s plenty of bank and inventory space; what most of us have (including me) is a problem with hoarding. If ANet added 60 slots to the bank and +2 crafting stacks, we’d still fill it up and then come back and ask for more space.

Instead, I’d prefer that ANet remove from inventory/storage things that really don’t need to take up space:

• Keys: machetes, bandit, chak acid, etc. In this day and age, I should have to keep each type on each character on the off chance I might be in a spot where I can use them.
  • Any item that only has value in crafting or forging, such as ley-line sparks.
  • Harvesting tools: change this so that you stock up charges, up to a maximum of 250. It’s so 20th century to have us carry tools that take up an entire inventory slot.
John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Constantine.7812

Constantine.7812

yes please add more space. there is nothing to argue about this. you make money and we will be happy to have more space. thanks.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I heard a great summary of the real issue behind this in one of the numerous other topics on the same subject: “Junk expands to fill the available space”.

Adding more bank and bag space is only ever going to be a temporary solution because the people who have filled it up will just fill it up again and again and again.

Unless they make it infinite, which then brings in problems with trying to find things and affecting the economy because people just hold onto everything in case it’s useful one day.

For some people addressing underlying issues might help – like giving storage slots to intermediate crafting components so you don’t need to save more than 250 of the raw materials, or adding something like the wallet for “keys” like crowbars and Zephyrite lockpicks.

For other people who have too much of everything, or too many items where no other type of storage makes sense it might just be a matter of accepting no amount of space will ever be ‘enough’ and YOU need to find another solution.

Oddly enough making a legendary weapon helped me with that. This was before precursor crafting, at a time when it seemed like precursor prices were just going to keep going up, so I was selling everything I didn’t need to get gold (even stuff that did have collection space) and that got me thinking about all the non-sellable stuff I was keeping and whether I really needed it.

I didn’t get rid of everything. I still have a tab about 2/3 full of exotic and ascended equipment which will be useful when I’ve levelled up my alts, and a row of boosters. But in total I’ve got 4 bank tabs and over 30 slots free, and no mules.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Constantine.7812

Constantine.7812

for some weekend players (lets be honest its like 80% of player base) who log in 2 times a week most, this may look like a stupid idea yea i got it. but for me who has 5000 hours of gameplay, this idea doesnt seem so stupid and im telling you, yes i could use some more space because they are adding more and more new items. but hey, anet doesnt care about veterean players that been proven many times so…. yea there is high chance this wont happen.

Posted by: Samnang.1879

Samnang.1879

I don’t need bag/bank space. I just need an option where I can salvage all blues/all greens, open all bags/pods whatever.

Because I’m tired of playing Click Wars 2.

Please nerf bag types instead of class skills!