queensdale

queensdale

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: robert.3475

robert.3475

this is to gale is there any thing gw2 can do to fix the high level players champ farming in queensdale.new players come on and attack a champ .then he gets fussed at by high level players for not farming with them.thats not a good way to start a new players adventure on gw2.they bullythem hrash them verbaly abuse them this needs to stop.ithink if you make champs drop zone level loot only it will be fixed

queensdale

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If you feel harassed or verbally abused by another, the best thing you can do is report the person. There is a handy tool in-game just for this. Or, you can play with map chat off, as I do. Lol. When someone tells me I can’t do something in-game, that is allowed, I just ignore them, and go about my business. It is an open world, you can kill whatever you like. That’s my take on it, anyway. =)

queensdale

Posted by: Slither Shade.4782

Slither Shade.4782

Id like to see twenty fear and chain lightning spamming cave trolls spawn with that poor abused troll and go on a rampage…… ya scale the event a bit.

What am I saying that would be farmed like crazy! Still would be cool though.

(edited by Slither Shade.4782)

queensdale

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

When the devs steer a game away from entertaining play and toward grinding for loot, this is exactly what you get.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

queensdale

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

you know the old saying…

“Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me”

Just ignore the nasty comments , shut the chat window down.. or

Stick your fingers in your ears and go “lalallalalalalalallala” but that makes it harder to tag things without the use of your hands.

So go option 1 I think

queensdale

Posted by: ShadowPuppet.3746

ShadowPuppet.3746

When the devs steer a game away from entertaining play and toward grinding for loot, this is exactly what you get.

It’s what “the people” want apparently. I still can’t understand the “fun” factor people find in mindlessly zerging champ after champ for hours on end but eh, guess they paid their money just like I did. Hopefully Anet will start to look at putting engaging encounters in the game once they see how the new Tequatl pans out. Sadly if that fight goes south and people refuse to play it because they think it’s too hard it won’t bode well for any of the players that find entertainment from well thought out encounter design that promotes having to use a modicum of “skill” and organization.

(edited by ShadowPuppet.3746)

queensdale

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

If you feel harassed or verbally abused by another, the best thing you can do is report the person. There is a handy tool in-game just for this. Or, you can play with map chat off, as I do. Lol. When someone tells me I can’t do something in-game, that is allowed, I just ignore them, and go about my business. It is an open world, you can kill whatever you like. That’s my take on it, anyway. =)

That’s not the point ,at least when it comes to queeensdale. Its about first impressions and if that first impression is a bad one you’re not going to leave your first play session with a very good taste in your mouth .

queensdale

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

It’s what “the people” want apparently. I still can’t understand the “fun” factor people find in mindlessly zerging champ after champ for hours on end but eh, guess they paid their money just like I did. Hopefully Anet will start to look at putting engaging encounters in the game once they see how the new Tequatl pans out. Sadly if that fight goes south and people refuse to play it because they think it’s too hard it won’t bode well for any of the players that find entertainment from well thought out encounter design that promotes having to use a modicum of “skill” and organization.

Because some people just want gold gold gold gold.

That is perfectly okay.

however for the people that occasionally go and kill a champ with friends or solo them as you happen across them want to be rewarded for doing so.

Before it was not worth the trouble of doing it… wasn’t rewarding. Now it is. Some like to take advantage of it.

If people want to spend their time like that who are we to object?

Whats not okay is name calling and harassing players that are just playing the game. Report the people doing it. After a few 72 hour bans ( or perma if they keep insisting on being jerks in game) they will stop.

Stop being a victim and play the game how you want and report the people that are being rude and nasty. Anet will ban them. And for people that farm non stop during their game time…. well 72 hours of not being able to is harder for them then you think lol.

queensdale

Posted by: Ameepa.6793

Ameepa.6793

That’s not the point ,at least when it comes to queeensdale. Its about first impressions and if that first impression is a bad one you’re not going to leave your first play session with a very good taste in your mouth .

I agree. Every day there seems to be more and more raging about champions in Queensdale. It really does not look good in the eyes of a new player. How could they know that the Zerg owns these mobs now. If they touch a champ at the wrong time, they will get yelled and even threatened with griefing/harrassment reports.

What a fun way to start the game. :P

It’s happening even more in Frostgorge but that does not hurt the new ones.

queensdale

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

ithink if you make champs drop zone level loot only it will be fixed

People are not farming loot. They are actually low level farming level. With very few of them farming karma.

queensdale

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Laugh at the high level players farming champions in Queensdale, laugh at them hard. Farming in Frostgorge Sound or even Cursed Shore gets you way more money.

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

queensdale

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

I agree. Every day there seems to be more and more raging about champions in Queensdale. It really does not look good in the eyes of a new player. How could they know that the Zerg owns these mobs now. If they touch a champ at the wrong time, they will get yelled and even threatened with griefing/harrassment reports.

What a fun way to start the game. :P

It’s happening even more in Frostgorge but that does not hurt the new ones.

I agree , it makes a bad impression of the game and it teaches new player to ignore content to just farm like a mindless robot.
If you teach a player to play like that in the first couple of levels you are basically ruining the game for him- because he will miss most of it, and never learn how to play his class properly.
Telling anyone to turn off mapchat is not helpful because how are you going to get info you might need especially if you are new?

Queensdale used to be a very fun social map- since the COF path 1 crowd has been unleashed on the rest of the player base it is pretty much a place to avoid unless you feel like sticking it to the zerg.
I make a point of partying with new players every time i am in Queensdale just so I can show them that there are other things on the map

Gunnar’s Hold

queensdale

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

Nerfing champ farming is curing the sympton, not the cause.

The correct thing would be to provide profitable alternatives instead of having 1 or 2 viable farming methods.

Ideally you’d be “farming” as in “efficiently making money” by just doing w/e you feel like doing in the game, aka PLAYING the game, instead of repeating one mindless activity you quickly get bored of so you can make money.

And please don’t start with all this “farmer” bashing, it’s just stupid.

The fact that there’s actually a drive for high levels to do something in a low level zone is actually a good thing, it actually reinforces the whole “the whole game is end game” manifesto.

Now they just need to work on the “play how you want” manifesto, by giving more “farm” alternatives.

Laugh at the high level players farming champions in Queensdale, laugh at them hard. Farming in Frostgorge Sound or even Cursed Shore gets you way more money.

Yeah, and this too lol.

I only champ farmed in Queensdale on my alts for some lazy exp.

(edited by Knote.2904)

queensdale

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

When I log in to do my daily, and the available PvE options are (A) Kill 2 champions and/or (B) complete 5 events in Kryta, the easiest (and often most lag-free) thing to do is to join the zerg doing the champ loop in Queensdale.

I hop into /map chat and help out giving new folks directions, starting the boar encounter (applying speed/killing boars as needed), providing leadership if needed, telling folks where to meet up, call out the 50% on the champ so folks can figure out if they will make it on time. If arguments erupt (occasionally), I will also try to help map chat get back on a reasonable / friendly footing. It’s what I can do for my community while I am there having them help me get my daily done.

I often do this with one of my low level alts, who are looking for exp.

If I am on an 80, I will provide some sort of healing /support as needed and if the zerg is large, will tone down my damage, especially if there are lowbies around.

I’ve had new folks thank me for taking the time to explain things. (See PPS below)

Joining the zerg at that point, with so many people there, is the polite thing to do, rather than trying to go off on my own killing something and therefore make a lot of folks wait.

Yes, I can play anyway I want. I have that freedom. I respect the community on my server enough to not to do that in that particular set of circumstances.

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

(edited by goldenwing.8473)

queensdale

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

PS: I’m not the only one on my server to do this. The champion loop in Queensdale can often be a fun community “get together” of familiar names/faces where everybody knows your name (hums Cheers theme song).

It’s all in the hands of the players. And their values and behaviors.

PPS: It’s a great opportunity for new folks to ask questions about game play, joining guilds, builds, ranger pets, weapons, etcetera. There are often some helpful discussions occuring between new players and level 80’s.

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

(edited by goldenwing.8473)

queensdale

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

You know what I think is funny with things like this?

First complainers on forums say ‘There is no need to fight champions, champions need good loot to make them more rewarding’.
Then Anet makes Champions more rewarding and now it’s time to see these posts

Or did you mean Ascended stuff? Well still you don’t need it, I have played the game doing the stuff I like and I almost have enough mats for one ascended weapon, the point with ascended weapons was that it was supposed to take time to get becouse Exotics where too easy (easier than Anet had imagined). The point was not to grind mats so you could craft a full set for a main and all alts in two weeks.

If you didn’t mean Ascended stuff, well then I stand with ‘we asked for it and we got it, champions are rewarding’ or are you saying that Anet should put a once daily reward per champion kind instead?

They didn’t make it so you have to grind or farm, they made it so you have to play the game a little longer before you get what you wan’t, there are actually players that enjoy the content of the game and not just only needs the best gear asap so I can brag my head of.

On to topic, it is rather sad to see players telling you what not to do or what to do so people can farm in a game that isn’t supposed to be farmed.
Making champions not rewarding at starter zones is not good imo, but maby make champions have a DR atleast in Starter Zones.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

queensdale

Posted by: Paul.4081

Paul.4081

Thing for me is that it’s the only possible way to get gear for my alt’s as I’m saving for something for my main. My 80 Guardian was using level 60-70 gear then I started doing the zerg conga for about 30 minutes and got level 80 legs (rare), gauntlets and boots. If the rest of the game actually gave me gear then I wouldn’t have to.

(edited by Paul.4081)

queensdale

Posted by: Ashabhi.1365

Ashabhi.1365

/snip

I only champ farmed in Queensdale on my alts for some lazy exp.

Therein lies the problem… Scaling doesn’t work as intended. The true reason people are farming Q’dale is because the rewards far outweigh the effort that’s put into them.

Nobody will move on until they perceive that the rewards match the encounter.

Unfortunately, a lot of these farmers think that they’re entitled to run the zone as they see fit, and screw the new player, as they’re not important as long as the vet gets their reward.

@ the new players: Play the game. Ignore the idiots. If they give you kitten, report them.

Level 80 Elementalist

queensdale

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

You do know that all the champs are events in Queensdale which give butt loads of exp/karma right?

You also know that Queensdale is a low level map, unlike Frostgorge, that anyone can farm right?

I’m going to let you put two and two together…

I will agree that Frostgorge makes you more money per time, but you gotta realize just cuz they are sidekicked down doesn’t mean they are lvl 80…i took my 70 there earlier and got him to 80 in about 2 hours.

queensdale

Posted by: Panda Shepard.1248

Panda Shepard.1248

They just need to do something about the newbie zones champs only. It’s gotten pretty bad about people complaining from both sides. I wouldn’t want that to be the first thing new people see. It’s like showing your new boyfriend your crazy old aunt on the first date.

queensdale

Posted by: GOSU.9574

GOSU.9574

To the OP: new players that attack a champ are not going to get fussed at, they are going to DIE. No new player will solo a queensdale champ.

You are just trolling to get something nerfed that you don’t like to paticipate in.

Hey dude you are walking into a wall.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

queensdale

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Yea Frostgorge farming is the way to go. At least in FA there’s a champ train going nearly round the clock.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

queensdale

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

To the OP: new players that attack a champ are not going to get fussed at, they are going to DIE. No new player will solo a queensdale champ.

You are just trolling to get something nerfed that you don’t like to paticipate in.

^ This.

I would like to start seeing some screenshots of entire chat windows of actual new players actually being abused and not some troll who purposely provoked the zerg, because all the times I’ve been in queens, the “farmers” in the zerg have been giving advice to new players, showing them event locations, etc. Now, some people don’t like that, but I certainly haven’t seen them being abused.

Most of the drama and arguments occur between veterans players. One group of players wants to form an organized cooperative group so everyone can get the most of of events (a zerg), while the other group of players will tell them they don’t own the zone, and they will do what they want. Then they both start arguing about which of them is leaving a bad impression on new players. (I think I took a screen shoot of this , lol) /shrug

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

queensdale

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

I some times throw up my commander tag and scream out in chat that troll/oak is at 50% health (whilst full health) when the zerg is waiting at boar or some thing.

That usually derails the Queensdale champ zerg train quite nicely.

Moral of the story. Frostgorge sound is the place to be.

(edited by Azure Prower.8701)

queensdale

Namu.5712

Ummm when I was a new player I soloed champs often…..

queensdale

Posted by: TheJokester.4672

TheJokester.4672

Shadowpuppet I love you this what you said is also why WvW is a joke don’t get me wrong anet if u read this comment but you really screwed up mindless zergs is all you get in league 1 league 2 however is going to be challenging and most definately rewarding assuming u guys have good rewards for league 2 league one shouldn’t get a D thing rank 1 2 and 3 and going to roll all other servers when this starts unless they fight eachother then it’s just who has the most time on PvDoor for points because none of the league 1 worlds yes for some reason yaks is in it with our VERY low WvW pop but the others are zerg balls you wont find 1 player with skill easy 1 v 1’s on top of that even the worlds in league 1 those that can afford it will most likely bandwagon onto the top rank worlds so they can get rewarded for ‘winning’

queensdale

Posted by: ShadowPuppet.3746

ShadowPuppet.3746

That is perfectly okay.

however for the people that occasionally go and kill a champ with friends or solo them as you happen across them want to be rewarded for doing so.

Before it was not worth the trouble of doing it… wasn’t rewarding. Now it is. Some like to take advantage of it.

Whats not okay is name calling and harassing players that are just playing the game. Report the people doing it. After a few 72 hour bans ( or perma if they keep insisting on being jerks in game) they will stop.

Stop being a victim and play the game how you want and report the people that are being rude and nasty. Anet will ban them. And for people that farm non stop during their game time…. well 72 hours of not being able to is harder for them then you think lol.

Um? I am pretty sure I am not complaining about farmers/zergers ruining anything or victimizing me. I don’t understand the enjoyment they get from those activities so I don’t participate in it. Personally at this point I could care less what “monetary” compensation I get, I don’t find it fun so I don’t do it. I would however like to see content shift away from the current trend in at least some aspects of the game, not because I don’t want people to make money, but because I dislike the game design itself of the only thing that matters is damage and dodging. Hopefully the new Tequatl will challenge players to think of at least some strategy for breaking this mold but time will tell. If it is unpopular, it is unlikely that Anet will make further attempts at making things “interesting”.

queensdale

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

I some times throw up my commander tag and scream out in chat that troll/oak is at 50% health (whilst full health) when the zerg is waiting at boar or some thing.

Queensdale needs more of this.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

queensdale

Namu.5712

That is perfectly okay.

Um? I am pretty sure I am not complaining about farmers/zergers ruining anything or victimizing me. I don’t understand the enjoyment they get from those activities so I don’t participate in it. Personally at this point I could care less what “monetary” compensation I get, I don’t find it fun so I don’t do it. I would however like to see content shift away from the current trend in at least some aspects of the game, not because I don’t want people to make money, but because I dislike the game design itself of the only thing that matters is damage and dodging. Hopefully the new Tequatl will challenge players to think of at least some strategy for breaking this mold but time will tell. If it is unpopular, it is unlikely that Anet will make further attempts at making things “interesting”.

Ya the reply to your qoute was really just my first sentence lol not the whole thing, sorry.

queensdale

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I have to agree. I can’t see many new players off soloing Champions. If you have only played this game for a few hours and are level 15 or under, you probably aren’t going to be able to take on the Troll, for example, all by yourself.

I don’t know…first it’s ‘There is no reason to kill Champs, there is no reward’, and now it’s ‘Nerf the rewards on Champions, too many people want to kill them’. What’s a person to do?

queensdale

TheJokester.4672

That is perfectly okay.

lol I purposely construe the train when people start being stupid in map towards others even in frostgorge I will solo fish kodan and norn while they run to troll kill brood and go after quaggan u act stupid I’ll treat you like stupid it should be a community not a give me give me and screw you attitude

queensdale

TheJokester.4672

I have to agree. I can’t see many new players off soloing Champions. If you have only played this game for a few hours and are level 15 or under, you probably aren’t going to be able to take on the Troll, for example, all by yourself.

I don’t know…first it’s ‘There is no reason to kill Champs, there is no reward’, and now it’s ‘Nerf the rewards on Champions, too many people want to kill them’. What’s a person to do?

^this the queensdale troll champ is the only one I cant solo ie can’t dodge evade/block enough EVERY hit he lands may only bee 100-200 dmg but instant 6 stacks of bleed for about 8 seconds might be 10 2 hits ur health is dropping fast JUST from bleed plus ur at half health heal skills take a second to recharge so yea gl I’ve tried my guard and war in bunker builds shouts remove conditions shields blocks everything and still cant solo it

Edit: you may be like range it don’t let it get close dodge the rock he knocks u down with u forget his health regens so u need either extreme condition dmg with 1 weapon or to swap weapons ranger might be able to idk but trolls naturally regenerate making him a tough cookie solo maybe we can start a kitten contest and people can post videos of attempts or successful solo’s of this champ

(edited by TheJokester.4672)

queensdale

Lambent.6375

Moral of the story. Frostgorge sound is the place to be.

How do you insure new players, or players just trying to level their characters don’t get caught up in this as well? The zerg is not solely composed of 80’s.They would spend a little extra on wp, but no biggie I guess.

queensdale

Posted by: Ashabhi.1365

Ashabhi.1365

Again, for those who didn’t read it, the problem lies not in the players. The problem lies in the fact that the effort expended in running a champ train in Q’Dale is much less than any other champ train. It’s simple math. When you can kill a champ with a group in 30 seconds with the chance at high-level gear, why would you want to go to a zone where it takes 10 minutes to kill one with the same (relative) rewards.

Add to that the propensity of people to start grief wars, and you have the situation as it stands in Queensdale.

Personally, I stay away from Queensdale unless I am running hearts on a new alt or the occasional SB beatdown. But, again, that’s MY choice.

Level 80 Elementalist

queensdale

Namu.5712

That is perfectly okay.

lol I purposely construe the train when people start being stupid in map towards others even in frostgorge I will solo fish kodan and norn while they run to troll kill brood and go after quaggan u act stupid I’ll treat you like stupid it should be a community not a give me give me and screw you attitude

I do it too lol. What to be kittens in chat…. thats perfectly fine. But im going ahead to every champ I can solo…. which is alot of them. And I will do it for hours just to throw the zerg into disarray.

Its like talking smack to the person making your food…. dont think they didn’t spit in your burger lol.

queensdale

Posted by: Hanyuu.7031

Hanyuu.7031

I don’t mind if people champ farm. It’s when they start becoming rude about it is when I have a problem with it and QD has gotten much much worse lately. The chat is downright toxic at times. And I agree that it could really turn someone off the game. I don’t know if its about being a victim per se, it’s the fact that it didn’t used to be this bad, a place that used to be enjoyable to hang out and get some dailies done, has now turned into something less fun and more hostile. And yes I know I don’t have to go there and I am not there a lot as I don’t like hanging out there anymore. On a side note, what I do think is hilarious is when two champ farm groups start arguing over their opposing rotations lol.

queensdale

Posted by: Avelos.6798

Avelos.6798

I was harassed by the queensdale champ train yesterday. I didn’t want to put my commander tag down and I took out the oak champion ‘out of the order’ and map chat exploded. All of the verbal harassment. It was so satisfying to see so many people so mad over something in a videogame. But it was also depressing to know that I am on the same server as those people.

queensdale

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

Well the more reports against their accounts the faster they’ll be on the curb. If they want to clean up the mess on their own, I say let them.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

queensdale

Posted by: Adventurous Cookie.1658

Adventurous Cookie.1658

Troll+Bandit+Oak+Spider+Boar=Profit!

Anet, you’re breaking my heart! You’re going down a path I cannot follow!

queensdale

Posted by: Crimsony.2514

Crimsony.2514

It’s simple math. When you can kill a champ with a group in 30 seconds with the chance at high-level gear, why would you want to go to a zone where it takes 10 minutes to kill one with the same (relative) rewards.

In the Frostgorge farm champs die quickly. I haven’t timed it but it couldn’t be more than around 30 seconds or so.

queensdale

Namu.5712

Troll+Bandit+Oak+Spider+Boar=Profit!

I perfer (zerg) Troll + Bandit + (solo) oak + (zerg) Spider + (solo) Boar = mad farmers haha….

queensdale

Posted by: The Lost Witch.7601

The Lost Witch.7601

I believe this is a serious issue and I hope it will get some attention. Do you guys remember actually fighting the shadow behemoth? (instead of rushing for him in order to make it in time for the tag) Taking down that boar in a team of 3, struggling with your dodges and all that?

That’s all gone now. A brilliant first experience of GW2 just gone due to marginal profits…

I suggest the starter zone champs & meta-bosses should drop only starter level loot.

Getting destroyed by the Shadow Behemoth is still a much better starting experience than the current slaughterfestival.

For the rest of the game, better scaling to the amount of people around would do the trick just fine. I just hope they can keep the starter zones fun for new players.

queensdale

Posted by: Mistro.3059

Mistro.3059

I would say this experience has its pros in addition to its cons. Despite the trolls, there are also some very nice and experienced people in Queensdale who are willing to dole out help and advice to newbies, and it is silly to get angry if you miss one champion in the run, the next one is a few minutes away at most. I also doubt a newbie can solo a champion by themselves unless they’re exceptionally skilled, so the zerg isn’t exactly a bad thing in that respect, it is usually someone intentionally interrupting the rotation to get a reaction/attention or a splinter of the group didn’t know where to go next, so they went after whatever champion they thought was next (your own fault if you don’t call out the rotation or link waypoints).

Wayfarer foothills used to be my go-to place for event chains, before the Maw was nerfed and the chests became once per day. The starting area is still fairly populated at times, with the grawl chain, drake broodmother, stampeding minotaur, and bear shrine events.

queensdale

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Remove all level 80 l00t and “Cores” (from champ Boxes) on all Queensdale Champs.

Problem SOLVED.

Seriously … you should never get any loot that is Tier-5 or higher from a level 10 Mob.

queensdale

Posted by: Pirlipat.2479

Pirlipat.2479

Maybe it shouldn’t be a starter Zone, but I would really see that this farm trains stay put on one zone and don’t spread over whole Tyria. At least I know which zone to avoid then.

queensdale

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

Honestly, it gets tiring hearing the same thing over and over and over.

Many posters lump all people into one category: everyone in a champ train. Why can you not fathom that individual people are the problem, not the majority? An immature player who feels the need to mouth off over a killed champ is the problem, not the concept of the train itself. There ARE lots of good, helpful people that join the zerg. Why is it so hard to understand?? Report or ignore people who are abusive. Problem solved.

I think Queensdale is great because it’s always full of people, which is really fun for new players. Personally, if I happen to be there with my lvl 80 (for dailies, etc), and take part in events, I even make sure that I don’t kill things too fast because I want the new players to get the XP. I’m so evil, right???!!

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

queensdale

Posted by: Lostwingman.5034

Lostwingman.5034

I was harassed by the queensdale champ train yesterday. I didn’t want to put my commander tag down and I took out the oak champion ‘out of the order’ and map chat exploded. All of the verbal harassment. It was so satisfying to see so many people so mad over something in a videogame. But it was also depressing to know that I am on the same server as those people.

Only times I have seen the QD zerg sperg out is when people not only knock out a champ out of order, but then proceed to make sure the zerg knows that it was intentionally done while going on and on about “I PLAE MAI OWN WAI!!!111!!1”.
Honestly, people like that are worse than the zergers. I see the zergs offering parties to lowbies asking where things are or needing help with adjacent things. I see the “I PLAE MAI OWN WAI!!11!!” guys just trying goade with circular arguments and anything to set people off.

Yea, maybe some retrospection is in order.

Bad@Ele: Alaric Von Manstein
Bad@Thief: Kiera Gordon
Sea of Sorrows, a server never before so appropriately named.

queensdale

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

How could you not laugh at them? Here they are in their exotic gear and their legendary weapons hunting a lousy low level boar or spider. It’s kind of pathetic actually. Then they get all bent out of shape if someone kills the oak too soon. It is nice to see Queensdale active though.

queensdale

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

Honestly I think they are doing it more to socialize than to actually farm for profit.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

queensdale

Lambent.6375

Money is not always the sole motivator to those in a queens zerg.

Some are there because they’ve always been in queens, way before the new champ loot, and they don’t mind running with the zerg.

Some are on their low levels doing it for the exp

Some just flat out like the look of the place over frostgorge and CS, etc.