[question] For the developers, easter eggs

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

I just want to know if all the Easter eggs have been discovered. Please let us know!

Posted by: Skittish.4539

Skittish.4539

Is it Easter already?

Hitman.5829

Is it Easter already?

I am referring to the secrets that developers put in the game, you know, like a turkey room inside the ascalonian catacombs, or a cat room in WvW

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

There will probably always be new Easter Eggs. I think part of the charm is having the players discover them. The Devs might not want to disclose new Easter Eggs for some time after implementation.

Thus, I doubt you would get an up-to-date or accurate permanent answer, should the Devs wish to post in your thread.

Still, it’s worth a try. Good luck.

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

I think it depends what you would class as an easter egg, something unique and for just a bit of fun to find (The kittens and quaggans in WvW, or lore/reference related tid-bits like Alfa the cat). I doubt Anet will say whether we have found all of the little quirks in the game, that would ruin the surprise of finding them :P

Kitten.

Hitman.5829

I think it depends what you would class as an easter egg, something unique and for just a bit of fun to find (The kittens and quaggans in WvW, or lore/reference related tid-bits like Alfa the cat). I doubt Anet will say whether we have found all of the little quirks in the game, that would ruin the surprise of finding them :P

They dont have to tell us where they are, just a yes or no answer if all the eggs have been found.

Posted by: Greener.6204

Greener.6204

They dont have to tell us where they are, just a yes or no answer if all the eggs have been found.

And how would the devs know if they’ve been found?

G R E E N E R

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Last I heard/saw (on Reddit) I believe, and this was some time ago, there was something hidden somewhere (I don’t remember the particulars – I think it was in the AMA before the last one, or the one before that).

Go for it!