refound

refound

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Przemek Pro.1309

Przemek Pro.1309

I created engi geared him up but i didnt like it, do I have a chance to get a refound?

“We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us”
Prnn [dF]
Driven By Fury

refound

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

no

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

refound

Posted by: darwin.2790

darwin.2790

What do you want to found back? Missing broken heart? or you just meant ReFUND; instead..

If it’s a refund, you’d better create a ticket for it, tho i bet you won’t get one.
You bought the items with conscience, not by fault.
If they grant your request, everybody would just mess around with their purchases, try all skins, and then refund everything they don’t like.

Just my feeling tho. Better if you try it yourself

refound

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

OP’s signature: “We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us”

One monster is rampant entitlement.

No, you won’t get a refund. Either use it as a storage mule or delete and reroll.

refound

Posted by: Dark Catalyst.1028

Dark Catalyst.1028

Don’t hold your breath, OP. They didn’t give me a refund after they got me with deceptive advertising.

refound

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

If you mean you bought an extra char slot so that you could create an Engi then no you will probably not get a refund. Because you can easily delete the Engi and still have a spare char slot. You could try another class in that slot, wait until new classes come or make a double of another class you already have and use that for something else or just simply build it’s gear/build differently. Another thing you could do with that slot is to use it to farm BLTC keys by creating chars, doing the personal story up to level 10 and then deleting them and repeating for an unlimited free supply of keys.

Just hang on to the char slot and I’m sure in time you will find a use for it.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?