retail store stopped getting copies of Guild Wars 2

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

Just like I can only guess why people keep saying low server population is not an issue when leveling, when exactly those in the post being new and leveling… say it is.

There isn’t much to guess on both ends by the way, this type of hidden agenda reasoning is just an insult in disguise.
Basically you’re saying we’re lying for some evil reason.

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…

Posted by: Athaulf.1530

Athaulf.1530

No I´m not saying your lying for some evil reason I´m saying your lying because you get paid.. there I said it

Posted by: Bhuta.1480

Bhuta.1480

I’m on Gandara and there’s always people around,I was playing this morning fighting jormags claw or whatever it’s called and the zone was buzzing, so I haven’t really seen abig issue with population on that server to be honest and I probably play a good 5-6 hrs aday.

Posted by: DirtyHoudini.2917

DirtyHoudini.2917

Sorry to inform you but, a lot of people have left and or are leaving the game, not relative to the active users. The game is unfinished, was pushed out too early and while the launch was good the content was not. This game has great potential but, sadly it failed to meet it in my eyes and, in a lot of other’s as well. I still check the forums to see if they’ve fixed any of the massive issues.

I bought the game for 60$ and am now hoping that it was a future investment, that I’ll be able to play a good game maybe half a year down the road.

Kimbald.2697

No I´m not saying your lying for some evil reason I´m saying your lying because you get paid.. there I said it

great!
I actually get paid for this?
kittenhat’s good news.

Posted by: Ronin.8095

Ronin.8095

Lmao.

Full, High and Medium. Lmao.

You really think this gives you any kind of real statistical information to be going on? Lmao.

Lots of people have left, are thinking about leaving and how can you ever know what proportion of those Full, High, Medium servers are bots?

I see more bots than people at a lot of my DEs. Mainly as the DR system has forced them there to karma farm.

It’s going to get worse!

Kimbald.2697

On a more serious note Arthaulf:

are you out of your suspicious little mind???

A new player says he finds the population too low to accomplish much in the game, and you think I’m getting paid for that?

I don’t have to be paid for being critical of something I actually like too, that comes naturel for me.
These forums are for feedback and that’s what I’m giving.

How ignorant can you be to think that any one being critical of a game has to be paid by it’s competitors (I guess, no idea who else you think would pay me).

Your reply is insulting, downright stupid, and shows how tangled up you are in your own conspiracy theories about anyone saying anything bad about ‘your’ game.

Posted by: ShRNA.4376

ShRNA.4376

Just check the server statues on peak hours. Nearly 40% of them are FULL. All other servers except for two are HIGH.
If you are not having enough ppl in a certain area, the problem is not because of low server population. Most likely due to the fact people are all spread out right now.
Also, just checked Amazon. GW2 is still the 2nd best seller in PC games right now. Even higher than MOP. There may be a lot of people who have left and or are leaving, but there is also a lot of people that have come or are coming. So most of the severs still remains on High-Full load.

Posted by: QSatu.1586

QSatu.1586

I’m on medium populated server and have no problem meeting players (currently <50 lvl). And the game IS better when there are 2-5 players doing an event than 30. Event scaling at 30 players was terrible while with few players they are much better.

Posted by: Athaulf.1530

Athaulf.1530

Kim.. numerous people in this thread have pointed pout that the Don´sahre you so called experience even though they are on the same server. Just lokk at the post above me , even on a med server there are enough people to play with… nevertheless you insist that what you say is the truth…. it´s not about you beeing critical it´s about you lying.
Nowadys you can pretty much buy everything, from facebook friends to facebook likes to forum posts .. so why again should I think your any different? Sorry I don´t believe you that´s just to much for “my suspicous little mind”.

Posted by: Welly.1397

Welly.1397

So that is why. I tried to find a copy of GW2 but I couldn’t and had to buy it online. Now It is taking forever to download.

Posted by: Ronin.8095

Ronin.8095

Of the conspriacy theories I’ve heard on the internet today someone being employed be ANet’s competition to write anything on this forum is the wackiest of them all and…

Oh wait! They’ve got me too….. help me!

~Conversion taking place.~

~Conversion complete.~

Hi, I’m a plant and I’m here to say negative things about this game as I get paid for it by another company!

Athaulf – Your post is fruit of the loon! Sorry, mate. Just listen to yourself.

Kimbald.2697

Athaulf, are you being paid by Anet?

Kimbald.2697

It’s a serious question by the way:

you put of people’s game experience as lies just because not every one has the same experience (luckily not…).
you fail to reason with them but just fall to disqualifying them as taling partners by labeling them ‘being bought’.

You clearly are paid to do this, because no serious person on a forum would otherwise say that people are liers just because they say something negative about a game.

Several posters say they don’t see an issue with server population.
several others who are leveling say they do have a problem with it (saying it here and in a few other topics as well).

It’s good to have both sides.
but you’re the only one trying to put the ones critical of this game into discredit.
So yes: you are being paid for this.

Posted by: muthax.4720

muthax.4720

This is gotta be one of the lamest troll attempt ever.Can’t even be arsed to dress it up as a concern troll, it’s OH MY GOD WE ALL GONNA DIE

GG really

muthax.4720

BTW astroturfing is a reality, but I think we are just facing the effects of lose wowkiddies, nothing more

Posted by: UnderdogSMO.9428

UnderdogSMO.9428

my stor sold out on the 25th got more in yester day. sold a few more copys last night.

Posted by: UnderdogSMO.9428

UnderdogSMO.9428

so the TC sever the population is still packed

Posted by: Chris.7653

Chris.7653

My server is still full all the time, queues on every WvWvW from like 1pm on.

I see people CONSTANTLY, I think this is just another thread trying to spread bad news about GW2 that is simply not true.

Posted by: Smackjack.5071

Smackjack.5071

Lmao.

Full, High and Medium. Lmao.

You really think this gives you any kind of real statistical information to be going on? Lmao.

Lots of people have left, are thinking about leaving and how can you ever know what proportion of those Full, High, Medium servers are bots?

I see more bots than people at a lot of my DEs. Mainly as the DR system has forced them there to karma farm.

It’s going to get worse!

The server population is calculated by server load.

Smackjack.5071

my stor sold out on the 25th got more in yester day. sold a few more copys last night.

Impossibru , according to ‘the people’ the game is dying and not selling.

Posted by: Masher.8051

Masher.8051

For those of you that claim server population is account bound, please explain why pretty much every single server population status changes every couple of hours or so? Take desolation for example, i had decided to transfer to this server from blacktide the other day, i could never get on as it was always full, so i started checking it’s status every hour or so, i noticed that around 8pm BST the server would always go from full to high and even did so just after 8pm yesterday when i got a friend to join.

This leads me to believe that the population of servers is current and not account bound, during last week i logged on every morning at 6am, two European servers were normally full, Far-Shiveringpeaks and Desolation, yet last weekend and this weekend over 5 European servers have been full each morning from Friday to Sunday, and i’m willing to bet that will decrease during the week. and increase during next weekend.

There is no way a server will stay full if half of it’s members have stopped playing weeks ago.

Smackjack.5071

Its not account bound , it is a ridiculous idea to throw around. Not a single MMO’s has portrait their server status by the number of accounts that once registered <<< for obvious reasons. Next to that it would make even less sense in a B2P game.

It is being calculated on server load.

muthax.4720

When Rift came out, WoW ‘lost’ about one million players, that never went back. WoW logs started an anti Rift campaign (one blogger even went on to make a banner saying “NO RIFT ALLOWED” for his/her blog. All guilds were destroyed

Imagine what must have happened when GW2 came out… I can understand the wowkiddies anger but still, time to start suspending accounts that bring no constructive criticism to the discussion