returning player...some questions

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: BassHunteR.7246

BassHunteR.7246

So..i’m returning after some long break and i tried to ask around a few stuff but i got a bit confused with the answers so lets try here
1- i have something near 1000 skill points on my warrior… is there something to do with those? Like any way to exchange to gold like ppl do with karma? If so, anyone mind explaining??

2- i watched the new xpac trailer and heard of new class..ok that is nice indeed..but what about char slots… are we gonna be forced to buy extra slots or arenanet mwntioned something about expanding the limit of chara per account??

3- it would be nice to get an improvement on game performance as well like direct X 10 / 11. Even direct X 12 is already been out but that would be extreme…but somebimprovement would be awesome…any news about this??

i had a few more questions but cant remember now…
So thanks for now..
Will post latee the rest

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

No information has been released about character slots. Your guess is as good as anyone’s.

Nothing mentioned about using anything but DX9.

There are several ways to use Skill Points for Gold, as outlined in a few threads here. It is often suggested to keep them, though, as they may be useful in the upcoming expansion.

Welcome return, and good luck.

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

1.) You can try to convert skill points through the use of mat conversions. There are some sites out there that you can google “skill points to gold gw2” , but I haven’t used it in awhile so I don’t know if the data is fresh. Check prices manually first before trusting spreadsheets/websites

2.) No information on character slots, but it’s suggested to get 800 gems before the release

3.) No word on it.