rune transfer between sets

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Phlakez.5817

Phlakez.5817

ok, like i said in the topic, we want to transfer the rune from one set (f.e. knight stats) to another set (f.e. zerker stats) like we did this pre patch. We cant salvage the first set because its wvw set, so black lion salvage kit wont work, and we dont want to buy expensive extractors in the gem shop… the runes cost 12g each, so the extractor is not worth it, but if we buy new runes we would pay much more…

is there any chance to transfer the runes like we did this pre patch? with this new transmutation charges u can only transfer skins…

this cant be true :o
pls help^^

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

It’s an attempt to make people buy the overpriced Extractor in the gem store.

No rune is currently financially worth using that on.

Sadly, there’s no way to transmute runes.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

Superior sigil of generosity is the only thing even remotely qualified to have upgrade extractor used on it.
Every single other use of upgrade extractor is coin thrown down the drain by the bucket full.
They must realize this, and I suspect upgrade extractor is overpriced because they never wanted it in the game in the first place.

Posted by: Malganis.7468

Malganis.7468

I completely agree. With the new wardrobe system, there is no way to keep the runes from your previous armor when you upgrade to a new armor piece.
With the transmute stones, you had the choice of which skin, stats, AND rune to keep on the new armor. Its ridiculous to have to rebuy all your runes, use a BLSK, or use an upgrade extractor each time you change armor.

Legion of Honour [XIII]: http://operationunion.enjin.com/home
Tarnished Coast