sPVP Game Improvement Idea (Wall Interact)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SmallPox.3657

SmallPox.3657

I know this idea will most likely wont even be seen and might have a some bad response from WvW (somthing I havent tried yet) players but I still want to know what you guys think of this mechanics added to the game or even just to structure PVP.

So the idea is adding a Wall / Mobility Interaction abilty to each class,
the skill I had in mind are :

Thief – Wall running with a leap at the end.

Mesmer – creating a walkthrough portal (going through walls).

Elementalist – Pull rocks from the ground to get Higher, and pulling them from walls to make like stairs which then he can jump on.

Engineer – Rocket Backpack (can fly for a few second / hover).

Ranger – Grappling Hook.

Warrior – Wall Climbing with a leap at the end.

Necromancer – Mist form isnt confined to the ground (sorry not familier with class, suggest somthing better if you have an idea).

Guardian – Aoe Arcane ground pulse that lifts allies of the ground and pushes enemies away?

These are my ideas for giving structure PVP abit more Intense fighting and tactics.
feel free to comment with your own ideas for wall/mobility interacts or other ideas to improve SPvp.

Posted by: Bris.7984

Bris.7984

Very nice vision of improvement you have there…sad we will never find it live in this game.There are alot of fixes to do on the actual game…and mostly are easy..this one will be beyond their imagination.They lack on staff to do things and lack on “new things”.We will see what this HoT will bring after all to cry or not to… Again a big plus for this! +10

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

This thread will be ignored by serious sPvP community since OP lacks gaming experience and global understanding of how GW2 works, and doesn’t understand how many things these “improvements” will break all over the game.

If extrapolated, that’s essentially a “flying mounts/wings” thread.

20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: SmallPox.3657

SmallPox.3657

I have alot more expirence in pvp then you trust me.
as for your comment everything can be “op” unless modrated with cd/range/timing/channeling. you sir just lack the vision this changes can bring towards
tactics and stragies as I see it you feel comfortable grounded to the basics.