sPvP and PvE, dont kill me

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: hharry.1967

hharry.1967

I know you will come with the bs about sPvP and PvE are two totally different worlds, but can be there at least a small link between them? Like a small part of sPvP experience go to PvE and vice versa… It makes me sad that spending so much time in sPvP actually does NOTHING to the current game, since once i leave the mists i will be again a crappy level 2 character. And even if leveling is ‘horizontal’ its pretty hard to achieve level 80, even harder than in other ‘vertical’ mmos…

Posted by: Don Muerte.7168

Don Muerte.7168

that’s what WvW is for. it’s frustrating sometimes to run around solo in that place, but it’s doable if you can just get over the fact that you’re going to get tore up by mobs of people often.

Posted by: Latorn.4209

Latorn.4209

that’s what WvW is for. it’s frustrating sometimes to run around solo in that place, but it’s doable if you can just get over the fact that you’re going to get tore up by mobs of people often.

I think that’s just crud. People should be able to play the way they want, be it in balanced sPvP and impact the “real” part of the game.

GW1 had Zkeys, GW2 should at the very VERY least allow players to exchange glory for exp if they choose.

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

I do sPvP for the /rank emote now that it can be used in PvE. It looks cool when you summon your banner

Too bad I’m only rank12 -.-

Posted by: Thirsty.2875

Thirsty.2875

They are going to be releasing a lot more to do with Glory some of which will apply to things outside of the heart of the mists. I am guessing you will see it February at the earliest but it is on the way.

Source: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/news/919-state-of-the-game-discussion-now-available/

Spill The Blood <- Join The sPvP Guild

Posted by: Latorn.4209

Latorn.4209

They are going to be releasing a lot more to do with Glory some of which will apply to things outside of the heart of the mists. I am guessing you will see it February at the earliest but it is on the way.

Source: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/news/919-state-of-the-game-discussion-now-available/

Do you know around what part of the video Jonathan says this? Because I listened through and must have totally missed it somehow >.<