say no to unholy trinity and haters

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: saye.9304

saye.9304

guild wars 2 is in its 20th months and this game is still solid and strong in mmo market and still selling boxes as matter of fact according to the latest ncsoft announcement gw2 is the second most profitable game of nscoft (( lineage 1 makes much more money for ncsoft than gw2, but also we should know it is a very old and made its player base during years and mostly in south korea, same goes for wow)) but in compare with games released 3-4 year ago in west , gw2 did better than all of them and holds the title “the fastest selling mmo”
that being said, lately some wow fan boys start asking for unholy trinity in this game that is why i wrote this to give you heads up that if this game goes with old tradition game play it will join a long list of games offering unholy trinity game play, 99% of them are low class and unsuccessful and barely surviving.
gw2 is good but with improvements it can get much better and remain as successful mmo for years to come.

about haters who complain a lot. look i bought some games and paid subscription for them for them but at the end i did not liked them and moved on, never went on their forum and giving hate speech and disrespect people so please if u see such people complaining a lot and not helping to improve the game"tell them to ……censored" thank you.

Posted by: Mac.3872

Mac.3872

/snip* a long list of games offering unholy trinity game play, 99% of them are low class and unsuccessful and barely surviving. /snip*

Even if this was a fact, and not just your personal opinion, the holy trinity is not the reason for low quality , unsuccessful games.

Posted by: korelg.7862

korelg.7862

There are way too many trinity games, keep my GW2 trinity-free please

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

Where I may not know the facts that are out there, and wouldn’t go call people haters (I’d think it, but likely not say it) I agree with what I think is the point here.

We do not need any un/holy trinity in this game, this game is good without it and it is even a reason for many who likes it. If you really, really want trinity, well there are other games offering it right. I don’t mean that in any hateful way, just… if there was something I really did not like about a game, but I knew others really liked it… I would just move on or learn to accept it as it is. No reason to stay somewhere you don’t like to be.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.