sigil of blight

sigil of blight

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ghin.1653

Ghin.1653

This sigil seems like it would have been a great addition except for the single issue of its cooldown vs duration. 2 seconds of poison at an 8 second cooldown requires a full duration traiting, making it only go as high as 4 seconds in pvp, why? why was the sigil set up like this?

sigil of blight

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Poison stacks in duration, so if you have other sources of poison, 100% uptime is easily to get.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

sigil of blight

Posted by: Ghin.1653

Ghin.1653

Yes but this isn’t the case anymore with the new patch, poison will stack, therefor this now needs a second look.

sigil of blight

Posted by: misterdevious.6482

misterdevious.6482

They have not announced any specific changes to runes/sigils yet or to racial skills. I expect there will be many changes. I wouldn’t be surprised if they added a couple new runes/sigils also.

sigil of blight

Posted by: Palindrome.8904

Palindrome.8904

It may be changed, but if you skim through the John Smith posts here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/I-have-a-question-about-the-economy/first

You’ll find that he requested that announcing economy-changing things prior to the patch be avoided. JS is the head economist for the game.

sigil of blight

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

It may be changed, but if you skim through the John Smith posts here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/I-have-a-question-about-the-economy/first

You’ll find that he requested that announcing economy-changing things prior to the patch be avoided. JS is the head economist for the game.

Yeah, I expect the same. I was surprised that Colin announced the changes to ascended gear yesterday before the final patch notes came out.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

sigil of blight

Posted by: misterdevious.6482

misterdevious.6482

Be prepared.
Business first.
THEN try out the new masteries system.

I’ve spent more gold this week than ever before… because I want to be able to cope with rapidly changing prices in the future, and possibly eek out a small profit in the future. Once upon a time they removed magic find gear, and I decided to buy some just to see what would happen to it… and I ended up with full Dire Wayfarer trinkets (very nice at the time).