so THIS is what everyone waited for?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Adry.7512

Adry.7512

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/release-notes-for-point-of-no-return/

that required months and months of planning? this is the big “point of no return”? well, im done. enough, i really am bored of these shameless efforts. that is MY opinion.

Editing: guys, its ok, i confused the point of no return with heart of thorns. NCSOFT TRADEMARKED HEART OF THORNS!!! im super excited. my wait might JUST be worth it. at first i was like WAIT WUUUUUT? THATS IT? i honestly thought the whole company was going to spiral into doom, but then i looked up heart of thorns XD!

(edited by Adry.7512)

Posted by: zoejo.2317

zoejo.2317

Can I have your stuff?

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

Zoejo and I can split your stuff. See you next patch.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

Adry.7512

my stuff is account bound…..also, dude……really? just another personal story? thats it? dude just make a comic book anet! it would have saved you millions and millions!! ok gg i saw the vid, nice, it seems like you put thought into it….BUT THATS IT???? thats the BIIIIG hype? just another personal story? its been monthsssssss

Posted by: Baamoink.4281

Baamoink.4281

Best episode in the Living Story so far, that is MY opinion.

Can I have your stuff by the way?

Guild: Mantle Assasins [MA] – Guild Leader
Server: Far Shiverpeaks EU

Adry.7512

OBVIOUSLY IT IS! lol are you serious? hey let’s do this and maybe u can put it together. i give you a very small meal every day for 2years, you are badly nourished and you get very hateful/angry. all of a sudden i come at you with a basic meal and all of a sudden you think im amazing and how wrong u were to judge me……just because i gave you a basic meal, not even a good meal, nor anything fancy or out of the ordinary….jsut a very basic meal.

get a dog used to eating scraps and he will love you when he gets a better piece.

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

Point of no Return was always going to be about the Living Story. The big reveal about Heart of Thorns is going to be at PAX south. People are expecting that to be an expansion, not Point of no Return.

Adry.7512

Point of no Return was always going to be about the Living Story. The big reveal about Heart of Thorns is going to be at PAX south. People are expecting that to be an expansion, not Point of no Return.

AND MY HEART IS FILLED WITH JOY!!! T_T THANK YOU, YOU WONDER PERSON!! ok im playing again ^^

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

You can’t be that bored and done with the game if you took all that effort to post and follow the forums. Also, your gold and materials are not account bound.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

A laaarge, looong slide showed you that the thing they’ve been working on will be announced on Jan 25.

Probably if people stopped skipping content in pursuit of new shinies and actually paid attention, they would’ve seen that there is more content than they claim.

20 level 80s and counting.

Adry.7512

You can’t be that bored and done with the game if you took all that effort to post and follow the forums. Also, your gold and materials are not account bound.

i am bored, i play the game therapeutically, you know, just gathering stuff to make cool weapons. the only reason i was doing that at all, was to get ready for what i thought was the NEXT BIG STEP that anet takes. i never keep my gold, i use it all on making stuff.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

What big hype about Episode 8? Are you confusing the upcoming PAX announcement and/or Heart of Thorns with Point of No Return?

I am enjoying this Episode. I’m sorry to hear you were disappointed. Good luck wherever your gaming desires lead you!

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

OBVIOUSLY IT IS! lol are you serious? hey let’s do this and maybe u can put it together. i give you a very small meal every day for 2years, you are badly nourished and you get very hateful/angry. all of a sudden i come at you with a basic meal and all of a sudden you think im amazing and how wrong u were to judge me……just because i gave you a basic meal, not even a good meal, nor anything fancy or out of the ordinary….jsut a very basic meal.

get a dog used to eating scraps and he will love you when he gets a better piece.

so………….what type of meal are we talking about? cuz if its shrimp everyday and then you come up with a big juicy steak I can live with that.

Posted by: Altair.6109

Altair.6109

Just calm down,
I understand that you feel the game is getting boring, and I feel the same way, but
you need to realize that we are getting all these updates for free.
Best thing to do is to wait for two weeks and come back to play the new contents until
more awesome games come up in the future. cheers

Posted by: mattmatti.5467

mattmatti.5467

can you surrender me your GOLDs? thanks! xD

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Dunno. It’s not specifically what I was waiting for.