solo accumulating influence for guild bank

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mahaedros.7085

Mahaedros.7085

anyone done this and able to share some tips? I just created a guild during Wintersday and played in WvW to get the kills for the monthly.

I was wondering if someone has done the upgrades needed for the guild bank and had some tips to share.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing – Edmund Burke

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

Isn’t really that expensive.

I have a lot of stuff for my 1 person guild. Have only been in that guild since release though.

You get 2 influence for doing events, so anything where you can do a lot of events is going to be good. I wouldn’t just grind for influence though, it’ll be slow.

Posted by: robber.4613

robber.4613

Make alts, log into them to get 10 inf each, daily.

Posted by: tuf pepper.1205

tuf pepper.1205

well thier is a fast way to get influence but it will cost you a nice chunk of change go to Lions Arch go to the banker building once you enter the building turn left you will see a small area with 2 people…. upgrading your guild population/making a guild…and the other one with a shield above his name sells drinks for guild influence….

2 silver = 10 influence
20 silver = 100 influence
cant remember… gold = 1000 influence
20 gold = 40000 ( i think )

combine that with logging on with your other toons you should be able to get your guild bank up pretty fast…. hope this helps

Posted by: Torqueblue.1945

Torqueblue.1945

cant remember… gold = 1000 influence
20 gold = 40000 ( i think )

2g= 1000 Influence
20g= 10,000 Influence
although I wish it was 40k

Scotch and Pills, what could possibly go wrong? – Max Payne

(edited by Torqueblue.1945)

Posted by: Mahaedros.7085

Mahaedros.7085

thanks! I did use one of those scrolls but didn’t know logging on with various toons would help. very cool

Just got a warrior and guardian to 80 and used crafting so I had a lot of “leftovers” and then I’ve accumulated a lot of ugly socks and sweaters :P

I need more inventory! thanks for the info!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing – Edmund Burke

Posted by: Amos.8760

Amos.8760

I think I was able to make my guild and buy enough influence for a level 1 bank for around 5-6g. Just buy the drinks by the guild registrar. I was surprised how cheap it was.

My turret is so much better at this game than I am.

Posted by: PowerCat.5738

PowerCat.5738

There has been report of players losing items permanently from guild bank transaction.

It seems like transfering from guild bank uses a different programming interface than guild bank, and seems to be affected by issues that may make your items disappear.

I wouldn’t risk it.