sorrow's embrace armor change

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zeus.3760

Zeus.3760

THX anet to ruined sorrow’s embrace charr plate armor last patch.
head look now like a calamar and te uggly ear that pop out the helmet, this was one of the rare helmet that cover the entire face.
and the pink barbie plastic boots sole are very nice to! (undieable)
and why was this change not mentioned in the patchnote?
farmed an armor + spend monney to transmute for get this?

i join a screen to lol
screen 1 the pink plastic sole, screen 2 was before, screen 3 now……….

Attachments:

Posted by: DigitalKirin.9714

DigitalKirin.9714

Hmmm. There are people who have been asking for a while that armor stop removing charr horns. Looks like they’re working on it.

Genevieve Talbot [NP] – Noble Phantasm on Stormbluff Isle

Posted by: HiddenNick.7206

HiddenNick.7206

I like the new one more.

Posted by: xephire.8324

xephire.8324

i like the old one more i with you op

Zeus.3760

Hmmm. There are people who have been asking for a while that armor stop removing charr horns. Looks like they’re working on it.

there was only 2-3 helmet that do this and this was a nice alternativ for people who dont like de 4 goat ear >_<
this was very nice dredge style, and now?

Posted by: dekou.6012

dekou.6012

Horns aside, the pink boots are pretty ridiculous.

Posted by: nests.6830

nests.6830

Aside from the helm, there are other undocumented changes that I don’t like:

1. More neck area is exposed
2. The chest piece used to protrude out in the front and the back, now it’s been flattened to the body, resulting in a “slim fit”

Overall, I’m not impressed with the changes.

Zeus.3760

yea the chest/neck modification i dont like it to , was much better before : /
and the helmet follow now not more the beast form from headline , its now a strange ball form. charr with bigbigbrain! xD
BTW i like to see a norn or human with the ear that look out the plate helmet lol

(edited by Zeus.3760)

Posted by: AntiGw.9367

AntiGw.9367

That looks like a Vogon storm trooper:

Attachments:

Posted by: TriggerSad.2597

TriggerSad.2597

They make these undocumented changes to charr armor, yet they still haven’t added a dye panel to the male heavy Aetherblade gauntlets, which would let us actually dye the glow section. Why is it that the female version of the armor has this, but the male/nuetral version doesn’t? Some people payed money to get this armor set you know…

Attachments:

IGN: Despada
Guild: I Can Outtweet A Centaur [TWIT]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TriggerSad

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Ohhhh my buddy Cameron will be SO displeased when he returns to GW2. He loved his Space Marine-ish helmet.

Zeus.3760

extrud it back pls or give us the possibility to choose between the old or the new.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

If you don’t like the horns, why did you pick up a Charr?

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Zeus.3760

horn can be nice to some style, but now i have spend lot of gold to get the jetpack, the chainsaw , stone to transmute the armor and choice de succes skin with the flame because i was like this style.
but yes i can run like most of the other charr with racial t3 stuff , one more clone

Posted by: Bjornen.5218

Bjornen.5218

It’s good news that they are taking into account the aesthetical changes for charr, even if they change something no one asked for (I prefer the new one by the way). Step by step I guess…

Zeus.3760

i love my new pink women shoes, i will rename my charr to haris pilton now

Zeus.3760

pls change the jetpack skin to with a little pink and some flower will be very nice and cut the chest more that the belly pop out

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

That looks like a Vogon storm trooper:

Looks like a potato with a BDSM fetish.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

First of all, they probably shouldn’t be drastically changing existing armor — a few small modifications to fix clipping issues or horn issues is ok, but this is a major change. How are people supposed to focus on cosmetics when item appearances just get suddenly changed? Fix the problems, and make new armor so that those who liked the old, and perhaps worked hard to get them, don’t get upset.

Second, that new helmet is a bit ridiculous. Why the roundness? Human heads are shaped that way, but not charr heads! The old helm looks like what a charr would forge. The new helm looks like the charr just took some human’s helm and put it on.

Zeus.3760

First of all, they probably shouldn’t be drastically changing existing armor — a few small modifications to fix clipping issues or horn issues is ok, but this is a major change. How are people supposed to focus on cosmetics when item appearances just get suddenly changed? Fix the problems, and make new armor so that those who liked the old, and perhaps worked hard to get them, don’t get upset.

Second, that new helmet is a bit ridiculous. Why the roundness? Human heads are shaped that way, but not charr heads! The old helm looks like what a charr would forge. The new helm looks like the charr just took some human’s helm and put it on.

this ! my words in better englich

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

Lol, what the hell. That looks like kitten, the one before was better then. Now you look like Bob the constructor.

Well, it’s good that you can see the horn.

Posted by: MeGaZlo.9516

MeGaZlo.9516

I’m actrualy like the new version more. Except, perhaps, the ears. Now the helmet is looks like.. well… helmet. It’s good. Every man to his own taste, I guess. Only here there is no changes for female charr… And medium armor.

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

I’m actrualy like the new version more. Except, perhaps, the ears. Now the helmet is looks like.. well… helmet. It’s good. Every man to his own taste, I guess. Only here there is no changes for female charr… And medium armor.

That’s a man’s helmet, not a charr’s!!!

Plus, it makes me want to sing YMCA.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I think they should have kept the flatter look but let the horns show. The flatter version is sleeker, and more useful in combat for deflecting blows rather than simply blocking them.

The pink soles are likely an error similar to the Whispers armor having undyeable red areas for a while. I suspect that they will be fixed.

Zeus.3760

i hope anet will change it back or give us the possibility to choice for those who wan to keep the old version and those who like the new one

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

They need to do more changes like this, because now they look like they actually fit instead of every time you put on a helm they’d chop off your horns or shave you mane. The only thing now is to make it so your mane isn’t shaved off every time.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

Zeus.3760

that with the horn is ok , can look good, but the strange round head und the pink boots sole , this very ugly, horror