spent time getting my bloody eyes. then....

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

i found out i cant use it with a outfit. it wont work. so i have the choice of wearing a dress and having blood eyes into a all out war. or i can wear armor and not wear my blood eyes. thanks anet.

im bad at sarcasm

Posted by: Bruno.3812

Bruno.3812

There never has been a time that armor and outfits could mix and match. I’m not sure why you thought it would be different in this one case.

abaddon.3290

There never has been a time that armor and outfits could mix and match. I’m not sure why you thought it would be different in this one case.

honestly it just sucks in general.doesnt matter if it has never done it before.

im bad at sarcasm

Posted by: Bruno.3812

Bruno.3812

Yes. It would be great if we could wear our armor headpiece with an outfit. It should be possible since the outfit headpiece already has a toggle.

abaddon.3290

Yes. It would be great if we could wear our armor headpiece with an outfit. It should be possible since the outfit headpiece already has a toggle.

yup. i know this isnt easy but let us toggle between the outfit headpiece and reg headpiece and make it so the bloody eyes or other things would work with the base headpiece.

im bad at sarcasm

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

Outfits in general are very restrictive. I have never purchased one because I like to mix and match what my character wears. I guess it’s cheaper and easier to create an outfit instead of individual pieces, but they don’t do anything at all for me.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Outfits in general are very restrictive. I have never purchased one because I like to mix and match what my character wears. I guess it’s cheaper and easier to create an outfit instead of individual pieces, but they don’t do anything at all for me.

It puts me off too. That and the fact that they all share the same 4 dye channels. It’s bad enough trying to make just 4 dyes work for a whole outfit when some of the pieces that share a dye channel can be pretty random, but trying to make the same dye scheme work across multiple outfits is extremely difficult.

I have bought the Noble Count and Wedding outfits and I like those, especially since I think they work without mixing pieces (especially for the women where they’re dresses), but I wouldn’t buy any others under the current system.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

There was a time, long long ago, when you could use the bottom portion of a costume with your own helmet, or use the helm of a costume with your own armor…

This time was called Guild Wars 1

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Still wish this game allowed changing head pieces on costumes like GW1 allowed.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

I don’t care for outfits. I’ll never buy one unless it is cultural like the wedding one.
Just make more armor sets and pieces. Much, much more armor sets and pieces. In game and in the trading post. Just more armor. That’s all.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: Bellatrixa.3546

Bellatrixa.3546

There was a time, long long ago, when you could use the bottom portion of a costume with your own helmet, or use the helm of a costume with your own armor…

This time was called Guild Wars 1

I’d love the return of this along with festival hats. Ones that we can earn in game via quests that is.

“Even if we find a way to save the world from the
dragons, I sometimes wonder if we’ll ever find a way to save us from ourselves.”

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

I’d love the return of this along with festival hats. Ones that we can earn in game via quests that is.

I wish you could wear both eyes and a hat.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Posted by: Felahr.9830

Felahr.9830

you knew before getting the bloodstone visage that helms do not work with outfits. i dont know why you want to pretend you were shocked and outraged, and rant about something that has literally never changed and that you knew would happen.

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

that visage kind of looks like my toon is having a serious nose bleed. :/

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

i found out i cant use it with a outfit. it wont work. so i have the choice of wearing a dress and having blood eyes into a all out war. or i can wear armor and not wear my blood eyes. thanks anet.

Can you please change the title to reflect your post?

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.