[spoilers] HoT story, things that bugged me

[spoilers] HoT story, things that bugged me

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Arc DLad.2194

Arc DLad.2194

Enjoyed it greatly full of emotion and shocks, but a few things just bugged me.

Eirs death: I loved it really, was kind of shocked how she just accepted death but playing the story as a norn you get the feeling she was ready to die along time ago. but was there any explanation to how faolain go there?

rytlock : no reference to the voices e can hear in his head, especially when we hand over glints egg, I expected atleast a “something tells me we can trust them” from him. we doubled the exalted.
he gave a long speal about how he;s still getting used to these powers. but I would have loved something on his inner conflict with the spirits.

getting to the ending: it felt so off, like chunks were was missing,
getting to the idea of attacking his mind needed a better setup. like caithe or cannch referencing the fact tat when a sylvari dies its memories return to the pale tree so maybe they could access the mind similar to the way we received a dream about the pact.
The fight with Moredremoth was amazing, but I wanted more tormenting from him.
we’re in his mind, and when we actually fight him all he does is roar. where was the “who thinks they can challenge me” from the trailer or something equally as menacing as we square off against him, showing how un beatable he feels.
the moments when he summons your allies would have been the perfect opportunity to hammer the whole " you have left then to die , one by one I will take them from you, this world is Mordremoth"

And a reference about snaff would have ben a godsend. like “snaff, you clever fool, it worked” and having rytlock say it would have added the revenant mystery, who else can he channel

but anyways keep up the good wirk

How does Treahern change a light bulb?
“commander can i have a word”