story problems & lily of the enon

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

After doing the heart where you put out fires I went to Amnoon. No spiders, No talking to Kasmeer, no story rewards, I just exited somehow. The pass for ‘lily of the enon’ (which was in a shared slot) did not work.

Ok, find the green thing back into the story and do the last few minutes. It took me all the way back to the beginning. A bit more than I intended but of well.

Ok, back to the city and I still can not use the pass. Is anyone able to use the pass or do I have to do the step collecting bounties and such?

Posted by: TheReaperTheFourthHorsemen.7894

TheReaperTheFourthHorsemen.7894

The pass doesn’t work in the demo.

my fate is my own, I will not be Mordremoth’s slave!- Ezonos Nightbriar

Menadena.7482

Thanks, the story problems are interesting though. I am not sure how I even broke out before the spiders or why when I went back in I would start at the beginning.

Posted by: Speedy.2579

Speedy.2579

The first time I tried “Sparking the Flame” I got bugged… the Herald of Balthazar didn’t leave (bringing on the two veteran forged warhounds, etc), she stayed to fight, which went on and on for quite some time. I did finally get her health bar down to zero, but she refused to actually die, so in the end all I could do was log out. Logging back in I had arrived in the city, Amnoon, but with the option to enter the instance again, which would be necessary to get the mount etc.

Too bad one can’t easily post screenshots here…

Strange that the “Lily of” pass doesn’t work, since the two boats where it is set are clearly visible, complete with their crafting stations etc. And that raptor race seemed a bit peculiar…at least, I could see no indications of the route one was supposed to follow…?

Menadena.7482

Yes, of course there is no point in crafting anything there but it would be nice to wander around and see what is there. Oh well, next month.

I was not paying close attention but the first time I got the saddle after the heart and was headed through the gate. It was like an obvious zone/instance crossing for a second and I was in Amoon with the green circle to continue next to me.

As to the race you are running between pairs of lighted pillars. Simple enough, but I was a bit lost what to do when we ran out of pillars about halfway around the course. I finally guessed that we should race back to the start but the NPC there indicated I was not done.