[sug]disable disband when group creator quits

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: gtg.7208

gtg.7208

I was doing crucible of eternity story mod few minutes ago with a random pug, this kid was arguing that he was watching youtube video of how to beat it where as everyone was just follow the red dot. Almost at the end of the dungeon he ragequited and kicked everyone out of the game.

A.net please allow group to continue when group creator quits. I don’t find this game enjoyable with dishonor player.

Posted by: Davey.7029

Davey.7029

I agree. Until we have a patch to solve this I suggest starting your own groups, that’s what I try to do.

(edited by Davey.7029)

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

So someone is selling arah. I can quickly join with 2 guys, boot him and then take my friends there?

Ranger | Elementalist

Posted by: gtg.7208

gtg.7208

So someone is selling arah. I can quickly join with 2 guys, boot him and then take my friends there?

That’s another thing I don’t like, A.net should find a way to make the paths more rewarding rather than make the game so boring people are paying to skip it.

When you see people skipping certain part of the game, that means there are some flaws in a game design that people don’t find it enjoyable.

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Simple solution to that:

If the leader of a party leave or disconnect the leader role (and instance ownership) will transfer to next in line.

If the party leader is kicked by another member of the party then the instance automatically end.

Just as harsh as before (I mean there could be a reason for needing to kick the instance owner…) but with the added instance survival if the leader ragequit or try to troll the group at the end (or just plain disconnect).