(sugest)ranger balance

(sugest)ranger balance

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: sairing.5832

sairing.5832

i suggest ranger’s beastmode u can change pet like ranger mode,add change pet button and add cd syestem,so not must leave beastmode and then change baned pet,if not ,people lose a lot of dps

(sugest)ranger balance

sairing.5832

when use beastmode u can also open pet dialog ,button “k”

(sugest)ranger balance

sairing.5832

hi,anyone agree with me

(sugest)ranger balance

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

It’s absurd that you can’t swap, it makes something that could be fluid into additional hotkeys and cds for zero reason.

(sugest)ranger balance

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

It’s absurd that you can’t swap, it makes something that could be fluid into additional hotkeys and cds for zero reason.

This. Pet F2s should have also been worked into the fused state. Maybe in place of the F5 skills we got. A couple of those are pretty good though. But worldly impact kind of sucks. It should be a blast finisher with a larger radius.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

(sugest)ranger balance

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

This. Pet F2s should have also been worked into the fused state. Maybe in place of the F5 skills we got. A couple of those are pretty good though. But worldly impact kind of sucks. It should be a blast finisher with a larger radius.

Lacking the pet’s F2’s really ruined trait synergy— imagine how much we could’ve done with this if we could proc all those F2 traits in beastmode.

Same for pet swapping in beastmode..

It feels to me like they just, intentionally kitten it as much as they could so that they could force people to stay out of beastmode when the skills are on cooldown, which doesn’t really make any sense from a player perspective.

Ranger just doesn’t play rotation well, its not built into the class like Ele, etc.

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

(sugest)ranger balance

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Lacking the pet’s F2’s really ruined trait synergy— imagine how much we could’ve done with this if we could proc all those F2 traits in beastmode.

Same for pet swapping in beastmode..

It feels to me like they just, intentionally kitten it as much as they could so that they could force people to stay out of beastmode when the skills are on cooldown, which doesn’t really make any sense from a player perspective.

Ranger just doesn’t play rotation well, its not built into the class like Ele, etc.

The F2’s will trigger on F3 in beastmode, but they trigger at the end of the skill, not at the beginning, severely limiting their usefulness.