[suggestion] Tonics, toys & instrument slots

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Clyan.1593

Clyan.1593

Hi, ANet

I really love the changes from the June 23 Patch, especially since it gave me some bank space back (new wallet soaked up crests and geods, skill scrolls turned into spirit shards and so on). However, there are still some issues:

Tonics:
I try to get every endless tonic as soon as it is aviable, ’cause i love cosplaying in GW2.
But they take alot of bank tab space.

Toys:
Same.

Music Instruments:
Same.

So… i would love to see a feature which allows us to make all of those items account wide aviable and having an option to store them somewhere in the hero panel just like miniatures.

Pls make this possible!
THX,
Clyan

“Bagh Nakh! Bagh Nakh!”
– Dark Lord of Moshpoipoi

Posted by: jaegermeister.5843

jaegermeister.5843

With the words of Shia’s motivational speech: Just do it!

seriously, i’d like to have my instruments and tonics available for all my characters at all time

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Yes, yes, and yes!

Gone to Reddit.

Posted by: LadyGiselda.7956

LadyGiselda.7956

it´s a nice idea tonics start to invade my bank to quick xD

Posted by: Miss Lana.5276

Miss Lana.5276

I mainly keep perma tonics and throw others away, but I would love this as a feature. It would free up so much of my bank space!

48 Characters|Necro|Raider|Fractaller|PvPer|Singer
So long Treeface.
“…Kormir? I know not of whom you speak.”

Posted by: Shinon.4513

Shinon.4513

I like these suggestions, but I’d like to add some more:

• Tonics: Make them a mix between finishers and miniatures. You should still be able to use them like now (and maybe sell them later, if you really want), but you can also unlock a finite or infinite number (depending if infinite tonic) and use them any time with any character. As tonics would yield only one charge each, add an option to add all. This is especially useful, if you use a big number of non-infinite tonics.
    Also allow us to select a preferred (or random) tonic and to bind it to a key, similar to finishers.
  • Blueprints: Actually the same as for tonics. However, as a “favourite” blueprint doesn’t make much sense, it would be more useful to bind each blueprint to a key (or if you have the time, add an interface to select a blueprint quickly).
  • Toys and Instruments: Well, not much to add, but a key bind option would be great too.
  • Miniatures: A bit off topic, as these are already there. However, sometimes it would be nice to have a key bind option to show/hide, too.

P.S. I hope there wasn’t any newer topic, that I missed.