suggestion endless tonic storage tab

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ShadowFox XI.4516

ShadowFox XI.4516

Not sure if it was suggested before or not.

The unlimited tonics are account bound and they could have a storage tab like the mini’s do. That way they don’t take up precious space in players inventory or bank.

Players could then go to that storage tab under their hero panel and double click to use one of the tonics on any character.

Thanks for reading.

Posted by: Aidenwolf.5964

Aidenwolf.5964

It’s a great idea, I’d use tonics a lot more. A few guild members say this from time to time and I completely agree it makes sense. Some of the permanent tonics aren’t account bound though making it difficult, but I like it.

Buy To Play Guild Wars 2 2012-2015 – RIP
Unlucky since launch, RNG isn’t random
PugLife SoloQ

Posted by: kurfu.5623

kurfu.5623

I would be much, much more inclined to actually collect endless tonics if they had a wardrobe type tab.

As it is, they are just bag-filler, so I don’t bother.

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

If this were to happen, I would actually start keeping them instead of selling them right away.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I could go with this. Might actually make me interested in these things, given that blank spaces tend to tickle my “must collect it” demon.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Been suggested numerous times in the past. But yes, it would be a great way to incorporate tonics. I’d say it shouldn’t even be just endless ones. They already have a system in place where limited use items can fit right alongside infinite ones (the finisher system) so I’d like to see ALL tonics get incorporated into such a bank / wardrobe type system.

Posted by: jarieleledan.8249

jarieleledan.8249

That would be amazing :O

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Been suggested numerous times in the past. But yes, it would be a great way to incorporate tonics. I’d say it shouldn’t even be just endless ones. They already have a system in place where limited use items can fit right alongside infinite ones (the finisher system) so I’d like to see ALL tonics get incorporated into such a bank / wardrobe type system.

THIIIIIIS ^

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

they should also come with a preview, and for multiple tonic transformations it should choose the preview randomly every time you click “preview” checkmark!