{suggestion} rich plant tree nodes

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ham.8209

ham.8209

i tried to look up this information with the search tool .but it came up with noting. so i got to ask why is it there is no rich plant or tree nodes at all in the game ?? got to say this is something i think that would be welcomed in the game for thos of us who do crafting . so Anet next could you please give us rich plant tree node,s to farm for Christmas please ??

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

They could also add trees that are bigger than saplings (and act as rich nodes for wood).

One – Piken Square

ham.8209

They could also add trees that are bigger than saplings (and act as rich nodes for wood).

i agree with that and think it would be nice to see and farm for crafting stuff make them look like a red wood or something of that type . and make the rich plant nodes look something like corn or maybe even like a big house plant . setting them off from the other nodes and making them different

Posted by: FrozenStarRo.7240

FrozenStarRo.7240

There are no rich plant nodes but there are small gardens or farms where around 10 nodes of the same kind are put next to each others. There’s one for potatoes in Ashford, the lettuce one outside the gates of Beetletun, the pirate vineyard for grapes in Lornar’s Pass or a cauliflower patch guarded by a hylek in Sparkfly, among others. I’m sure one of the pages dedicated to gathering has all locations available if you’re interested.

I don’t know if rich tree nodes can be made either, but I imagine they could find a placement for sapling ‘forests’, an area like the one in Malchor by the statue where there are 6 trees very close to each other.

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

Pretty sure there are rich plant nodes, they’re just not labelled as such. Every now and then you find a plant node that you can harvest 3-4 times.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

ham.8209

Pretty sure there are rich plant nodes, they’re just not labelled as such. Every now and then you find a plant node that you can harvest 3-4 times.

yes i have noticed this too as well when harvesting them . but there is no rich plant nods . i think that one happens with them and magic find being lvled up properly . but other wise the one ones i see is the rich mining nods and thus this is why i made the post be nice to have them too.

ham.8209

There are no rich plant nodes but there are small gardens or farms where around 10 nodes of the same kind are put next to each others. There’s one for potatoes in Ashford, the lettuce one outside the gates of Beetletun, the pirate vineyard for grapes in Lornar’s Pass or a cauliflower patch guarded by a hylek in Sparkfly, among others. I’m sure one of the pages dedicated to gathering has all locations available if you’re interested.
yes i know these are in the game already as i go to the one in queensdale when i need to do so . but other wise for as pages goes it gives the info but be nice to have rich nods tho . just something i think would make crafting more easy on us all .

I don’t know if rich tree nodes can be made either, but I imagine they could find a placement for sapling ‘forests’, an area like the one in Malchor by the statue where there are 6 trees very close to each other.

now this is another good idea that they could do in place of that. just not sure they will be would be nice