[suggestion] trample

[suggestion] trample

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Thevanishedone.5231

Thevanishedone.5231

Sorry if this is not the location to post this , wasn’t sure where.After looking at my thief and the trip wire skill and knowing that I can only catch one guy (unless lucky or in an within an enemy group) I got to thinking of knock down overall.Apart of wanting traps to have some kind of charges to them I was wondering if the idea of characters who are knocked down should take damage from enemies or allies walking/running over them.

I think this can open up a bit more strategies and may combat the mindset of bunching up a bit, maybe get people to spread apart. Maybe even go as far as including downed characters for this type of damage as well.

[suggestion] trample

Posted by: Crossflip.4390

Crossflip.4390

The troll potential alone makes this impossible.

[suggestion] trample

Thevanishedone.5231

ah but if everyone is spread enough apart it wont be as bad, and excluding possibly being able to kill friends when they fall down a ledge I don’t think it will it will be that bad,. they’d still be able to get up within the knock down frame , they just take a setr amount of damage from whatever thats steps over them.

[suggestion] trample

Posted by: Despair.2374

Despair.2374

Looks like fun and with the right player can cause quite a bit of chaos to enemy zergs in a WvW setting. Tripwire only affects enemies to my understanding, not sure if it works on multiple targets, would be nice if it did. Imagine an enemy zerg opposite of where you are and then you would stealth, plant a trip wire, reappear, get chased by zerg, few enemies get knocked down and they get trampled by their allies for say 2% of hp pool per trample.

Nice idea, maybe can be a WvW trap from the vendor. But, I do like the idea of traps having charges. Maybe give traps a duration with an X amount of charges that can be improved with traits maybe.

[suggestion] trample

Thevanishedone.5231

Not just for trip wire, just knock downs and downed ppl overall

[suggestion] trample

Posted by: Despair.2374

Despair.2374

Okay so like being knocked down would turn into a condition, with the only way to cure it would to break stun or wait the 2 or so seconds. LOL to being trampled by a tiny Asura though.

[suggestion] trample

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I guess some people have that sort of fetish …

CC is already quite common in WvW. Doesn’t really seem like there needs more incentives for using it.