[suggestions] minor npc-events

[suggestions] minor npc-events

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: HnRkLnXqZ.1870

HnRkLnXqZ.1870

modus sceleris: Would it be possible to get another encounter? The combat is challenging and the events are really nice. I like them a lot. Maybe one in central tyria and one randomly in the LS3 maps. Orma is fantastic, but I’d love to see what happens if you are not able to outscale her power with gear and level XD.

NPC guilds: Central tyria has a few of them. Some do certain events and have specific lore, others are just well hidden, waiting for a curious player to find them (e.g. Soot warband). The new LS3 maps have good potential and possibilities to add subgroups of the major factions without stirring the lore/story. The maps are great as they are.

mercy trigger: This one might be horrible to code and implement, but I would love to see it in the game one day. Could you please add a humanoid boss, champion/legendary with a downed state. If the players allow the npc to recover from the downed state it turns green, no rewards but could do one of the following stuffs:
- trigger another event with a secret boss
- assist players during the map meta, ressurrecting downed people (like the npcs in the story missions)
- unlock a vendor
… etc.

lure trigger: Also horible to create. I am a huge fan of the Angvar’s Trove Guildpuzzle. The final event with the dragon. Could we get some switches which require you to lure a certain mob to it and wait for using a certain skill? Or kill/stun it while standing on a switch in order to open a door?

appearance trigger: Thanks to your efforts we can transform into nearly all creatures/npcs. I recently revisited the Song of Final Exile and used my kodan transformation. Sadly no special dialogue :S.

These are just a few ideas. I do not complain. The game is awesome in its current state. You do a great job.

dulfy-effect: Knowledge is power. But without fame, you are just a freak.