superior sigil of demon summoning

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: lorndarken.3702

lorndarken.3702

this is probably the worst sigil in the entire game period .

26 stacks just to summon a minion that only spawns for a short duration . and once that spawn has been summoned or despawned or dies , you get no more stacks to resummon the fleash reaver . the only way to get it to restack is if you exit the zone and then you can use this useless garbage of a sigil again .

hey arena net could you do something in regards to this ? you have a rune that summons a rock dog 5% once you are hit , cant we get something like this towards the sigil like i don’t know like 5 % chance to summon fleash reaver when you hit someone with it ?

Posted by: Wanderer.5471

Wanderer.5471

i used this once, it looked retty cool after getting 26 charge and everything i was very excited, but it was gone after 1 battle, whereas all my teamates still had their 250+ power or whatever. I think the fix it needs is that if it is summoned it stays until killed.

-also, for some reason you can’t stack both – i think you should be able to, so long as you have it so that 1 kill = charges for one or the other, not both.

p.s. i didn’t notice the damage or hp etc of it when alive and there’s nothing on the wiki

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

no i’d say the sigil of doom, instead of a 60% chance it’s a weapons swap for 5 seconds of poison

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

It would be nice if you could hold the summon charges until you want to use them.
Over all i would love to see the sigil that charges and have some type of use at a set stack of these charges to have more use i would also like to see more of them.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

no i’d say the sigil of doom, instead of a 60% chance it’s a weapons swap for 5 seconds of poison

5 seconds of poison is 50% uptime on poison. 100% if you have it on two sets and switch constantly.

Great for 1v1 as poison reduces healing.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Posted by: Uncle Salty.6342

Uncle Salty.6342

5 seconds of poison is 50% uptime on poison. 100% if you have it on two sets and switch constantly.

All sigils have shared cooldown. Even if ur switching it on 2 sets =/

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

Doh. Well, it’s still 50% uptime on poison.

Still better than the fleshreaver =p

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Posted by: lorndarken.3702

lorndarken.3702

please arena net change this sigil

Posted by: Kite.2510

Kite.2510

The worst Armour Upgrade is the Superior rune of Lyssa because most of the times it doesn’t work!
At least the demon summoning sigil works as intended…

…and don’t be toxic!

Posted by: Phira.3970

Phira.3970

I was so excited to summon my army of flesh reavers 3 months ago only to find it died after coming back from a wiz in the WC

Posted by: DreamOfACure.4382

DreamOfACure.4382

All the 26-charges sigils kind of suck.

Should all work every 25th attack or something.

“Bleeding, Poison, Confusion, Torment, they all look delightful on you.”

Lv80s: Guard, Thief, Necro. Renewed my Altaholic’s card on the HoT Hype-Train. Choo choo~

Posted by: Foxanomaly.6249

Foxanomaly.6249

please arena net change this sigil

Posted by: Thereon.3495

Thereon.3495

ANET have mentioned in (I think) the balance notes for October 15th that theyre looking into making more runes and sigils viable/interesting. Hopefully this sigil will get a bit of an upgrade as well.

Thereon Avenrise – former [Noes] Officer – Piken Square (EU)
Retired and living in a shack. Relaxing!

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Direct quote from the Balance preview topic.

Further down the Road

• Runes/Sigils are also something the balance team wants to improve. We’d like to see cooler effects on some of the sets, so we’ll be working towards that. They also lead to a lot of build diversity, so we want more sets to be stronger so that it gives you guys more options in your builds.

So yes sigils/runes will see changes but when is a different matter.

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

All sigils have shared cooldown. Even if ur switching it on 2 sets =/

What is the internal CD on it? Also doom is not the worst, it fits right into a warrior condi build as it is our only access to poison besides a rune set like Orrian.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

Posted by: Mattargul.9235

Mattargul.9235

It should be something like this:
“At 25 charges, gain ‘demon summoner’ boon. Summons demon (stats and duration TBD, only one at a time) to your aid with 5% chance for each of your attacks.”

Similarly, the invuln sigil should work that way, though you’d may have to fiddle with the percentage or duration of the invuln. 25 stacks grants boon that “Makes you invuln for Y seconds at X% chance for each of your attacks.” Or maybe “Makes you invuln for 1 second every 30 seconds”, make it similar to the guard aegis.

Dances with Leaves – Guardian – Sanctum of Rall (SoR)

Posted by: Hawk.3574

Hawk.3574

When I first saw the rune back during the first week of the game, I was thinking that I was going to be able to summon a creature every 5 stacks like a bunny for 5 deer for 10 ect.

I would love to see sigils stacks work as a skill/buff you can spend with each lvl earned then regained as you kill.