to those 'offended' by this AF joke...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Carlin Sanders.3587

Carlin Sanders.3587

stop. just stop. either stop complaining, as it won’t get you slack, or stop playing. seriously. ’nuff said.

Posted by: Vinegaroon.4369

Vinegaroon.4369

shouldn’t you be playing the game if you think it’s so good.

Posted by: Carlin Sanders.3587

Carlin Sanders.3587

i do. and continuing to do so. nice try.

Posted by: Bathos.6341

Bathos.6341

I’m not personally offended by the joke, I’m offended by the total lack of imagination, time or effort behind it. this is just taking an animation bug and pasting in a kitten recording of some random member of anet staff making kittened noises. This is not professional quality, it’s not even INDIE quality.

Posted by: JediYoda.1275

JediYoda.1275

I’m not personally offended by the joke, I’m offended by the total lack of imagination, time or effort behind it. this is just taking an animation bug and pasting in a kitten recording of some random member of anet staff making kittened noises. This is not professional quality, it’s not even INDIE quality.

lol, its just a joke and it has to be done in professional quality? rolls eyes!!! Guess what nothing in this world is perfect!!! No matter what someone does there will always be someone to point out the bad or be offended by something.

“If only ANet had some kind of forum they could use to communicate with us……”
“ANet. They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to not mess up.”
Mod “Posts created to cause unrest with unfounded claims are not allowed” lmao

(edited by JediYoda.1275)

Posted by: Vrita.7846

Vrita.7846

It’s funny when people think this is a valid argument, cause ya know, it takes all day long to write a paragraph or two. Try harder next time.

Posted by: sparc.3649

sparc.3649

It’s funny when people think this is a valid argument, cause ya know, it takes all day long to write a paragraph or two. Try harder next time.

Right! And who doesn’t have at least 2 screens now-a-days? Personally, I have 3, so I’m playing AND on the forum at the same time – go figure :o

/—————————————\
© sparc.3649 ~ LPC ~ Anvil Rock
\—————————————/

Posted by: Fermi.2409

Fermi.2409

Right! And who doesn’t have at least 2 screens now-a-days? Personally, I have 3, so I’m playing AND on the forum at the same time – go figure :o

This is my dream right here. Browse the forums, play the game, and get my kitten on at the same time.

HAF 912 | i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING 8GB | Gigabyte Z77X-D3H
EGVA SuperNOVA B2 750W | 16 GB DDR3 1600 | Acer XG270HU | Win 10×64
MX Brown Quickfire XT | Commander Shaussman [AGNY]- Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: sparc.3649

sparc.3649

This is my dream right here. Browse the forums, play the game, and get my kitten on at the same time.

Yea, usually I actually don’t multi-task as the game itself is WICKED @ 5936*1080 (5760*1080 w/ bezel compensation). Though when I’m streaming ofc I can multi-task too since I can only stream @ 1920*1080

/—————————————\
© sparc.3649 ~ LPC ~ Anvil Rock
\—————————————/