too many black lion skins?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

anet your releasing WAY TOO MANY black lion skins in too short of a time, nobody can keep up, nobody even wants to keep up anymore as evidenced by how prices on black lion skins have plummeted in the past year, i know it used to be your bread and butter but you over saturated the market with too many.

THE SOLUTION 1: release them less often 2: stop releasing full sets, you already stopped releasing underwater weps (even though i like spears) so maybe its time to do that with other sets…..i think we can all agree that the black lion glittering set should NOT have had melee weps, it looks “fine” for magic but that butterfly set is not something im going to use as a hammer…..so why make the melee weps at all?

you could save time and money by producing only specialized half sets of weapons that would serve a more niche audience with each set

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Have to agree with the too short a time bit. Not so much the rest. What we like or dislike isn’t necessarily what other people like or dislike.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

I think it’s weird that they are churning out so many black lion weapon sets and yet their expansion shipped with three legendary weapons and an appallingly low number of new in-game skins overall.

Then again, they’re pushing microtransactions so hard you wouldn’t think they’d just released an expansion pack valued at $50.

All that being said, I’m not a fan of excluding weapons from skin sets.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Mesmer looks at Greatsword. Revenant looks at hammer. Ranger looks at axe…..

Maybe all melee weapons arent melee. Maybe a butterfly/glittering “melee” weapon looks good on these professions.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Posted by: Zioba.6182

Zioba.6182

anet your releasing WAY TOO MANY black lion skins in too short of a time, nobody can keep up, nobody even wants to keep up anymore as evidenced by how prices on black lion skins have plummeted in the past year, i know it used to be your bread and butter but you over saturated the market with too many.

I agree with that. It feels like we get a new set of BL skins every 2 weeks now (together with a new outfit and at least one mini). That is just way to much in such a short time.
And i don’t know how others feel about that, but seeing that focus on the gemstore after the worst addon ib have ever seen in an mmo leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Sarcasm is what’s left when all hope is gone

Duke Nukem.6783

so good discussion so far, i see many people feel like these skins are coming out too often

i just wanted to imply that the weapon sets would be better off if they were focused on certain things……for example the glittering set seems more magic based and the melee weapons in that set seemed tacked on (no matter what profession you play) the same can be said for many sets….i think the plasma bows were badly made

and overall it seems that the prices on these weapons reflect this trend also……we buy a certain set to fill out a certain feel……and it seems that some sets dont fill out that feel very with certain weapon types and i think the overall quality would go UP if they focused more on what a set could and coudlnt do and then excluded those weapons…….this would also mean we might see a few underwater weapons again every now and then and i would like that…..i want some nice spears and tridents again

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

Maybe because Anet make more money if they keep pumping out black lion weapons?

Maybe after the expansion is over, Anet have many artists that have more free time to create black lion weapon skins?

Maybe if Anet make more money, they can pay salaries, keep people from management happy, keep NCSoft happy, and keep stock holder happy so they bother to keep players happy?

If you stop seeing in your own perspective you can understand why things are the way things they are.

Maybe people actually understand, but they only care about themselves, and never give a kitten about other people.

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

The funny thing is, one of the primary value concerns people have about HoT is the lack of skins.

It’s pretty obvious the art staff is on hand to output a much higher volume of rewards, and somewhere a managament decision is being made to nickel and dime customers for gem store sets in stead of add value to an expansion.

If even half of what has been released in the gem store since hot launch was avaliable in game, I’d imagine HoT sales might be doing better in the long term, and gem sales wouldn’t have suffered all that much.

The appearance backages and "angry chests are beginning to reek of exploiting an ever dwindling number of whales in stead of creating better value propositions that are attractive to a much larger subset of the player base.

It may make more money. It may be a better business move. However, I don’t think GW2 needs that kind of negative press when its relatively cheap to just throw the community a bone.

I don’t know if Anet has looked outside the GW2 reddit and their own forums at more objective third party criticisms (and they should, you can’t gauge honest feedback from your own forums and subreddits as they are historically full of complaints from customers you are retaining anyway) but you should.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Yes, there are way too many. It is every 2 weeks instead of 4-6 weeks since HoT got released

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Zioba.6182

Zioba.6182

Maybe if Anet make more money, they can pay salaries, keep people from management happy, keep NCSoft happy, and keep stock holder happy so they bother to keep players happy?

Do BL skins make ppl happy? I can only speak for myself, but it needs more than some pretty skins to make me happy with GW2 (again).
With HoT they createt some reasons for ppl to be unhappy with the game. They won’t fix that with new skins we can buy for money. Right now they reach at least for me, the oposite.

Sarcasm is what’s left when all hope is gone

Duke Nukem.6783

Maybe after the expansion is over, Anet have many artists that have more free time to create black lion weapon skins?

If you stop seeing in your own perspective you can understand why things are the way things they are.

Maybe people actually understand, but they only care about themselves, and never give a kitten about other people.

its not our job to worry if anet employees can feed their families or not, the level of anti consumerism you are displaying is uncomfortable……and do you not think that the over saturation of the market in lion skins is actually adversely affecting their profits?

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Yes, there are way too many. It is every 2 weeks instead of 4-6 weeks since HoT got released

I think they’re making up for the fact that, for a few months pre-HoT, there were literally no bl skins being released. I’m personally all for as many new skins as possible. The more options, the better.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Yeah. For both sides. You try to get every skin and I was a key runner getting skins to sell. Now there’s too many for you to easily buy and the prices have crashed so the skin I get with the ticket I get every few months isn’t worth selling.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Duke Nukem.6783

I think they’re making up for the fact that, for a few months pre-HoT, there were literally no bl skins being released. I’m personally all for as many new skins as possible. The more options, the better.

at the rate they are releasing them id have to break out my credit card to even collect those options……..which is not happening, anet isnt getting a dime out of me after what they have released lately

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I have 25 sets completed, 2 started and 3 missing completly. Trying to collect these can burn one out.
I miss the times when these collection achievements did not exist, because most of these skins are so ugly I would never wear them

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

(edited by Malediktus.9250)

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

So people complained that BL skins are too expensive. Now, people are complaining that they are too cheap.

I’ve always considered that ANet introduced too few collections and achievements that are impossible to complete — they should make it clear from the beginning that no one is expected to finish everything and that folks should, instead, stick to the things that they like.

If you like the skins, collect them. If you don’t, then look for another collection. If you want to make money, then consider other markets — there’s no reason to expect that BL skins will ever be as valuable as the first few sets were.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Riesty.9075

Riesty.9075

stay tuned wintersday 2016
the first cash shop set (fused weapons if i remember correct?)
become availabl but as no one expect for 100k karma each skin!
i would like it and anet had never said they would not reintroduce stuff
but those peopl momently pay a tone of gold and in charge would start flame
for a fair chance to optain those again i would not even care about them lol
casual and normal players ftw ! and fair chances to optain stuff!

some times i don t even know if i am trolling or serious xd

Posted by: Stormcrow.7513

Stormcrow.7513

I have to agree, although Anet won’t care. There are ZERO weapon skins in HoT that are appealing to me. Actually I cant really think of any that are not of the salvaged ilk.
HoT is a big disappointment in that regard. Too few armor skins as well.

Anet likes money and Colin needs another Ferrari so don’t expect in game rewards for cool skins without mind bending grind.

i7 3770k oc 4.5 H100i(push/pull) 8gb Corsair Dominator Asus P877V-LK
intel 335 180gb/intel 320 160gb WD 3TB Gigabyte GTX G1 970 XFX XXX750W HAF 932

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

We can only wait until they realize all that RNG and limited time nonsense seems to get some cash, but they would get waaay more if they changed those things to be directly purchasable all year round, but with sales 4-5 times a year.

And that players would be happier if these skins had a ‘life’ cycle that after a few years makes them end up obtainable in other ways. Like rare drops and special events.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

We’re approaching the end of yet another quarter. Maybe revenue targets are a bit short of some projection, and they’re hoping to get to the magic number?

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

I think it’s weird that they are churning out so many black lion weapon sets and yet their expansion shipped with three legendary weapons and an appallingly low number of new in-game skins overall.

Then again, they’re pushing microtransactions so hard you wouldn’t think they’d just released an expansion pack valued at $50.

I’ve never seen a game go F2P that didn’t begin drastically changing the design of the game to shuttle into the store and/or begin seriously altering and pushing their in-game store as opposed to actual gameplay.

Posted by: Arwyn.1675

Arwyn.1675

I don’t mind some of the new skins but they are releasing them too fast and then putting the price of older skins up to 3 tickets per.

Tickets are hard enough to come by as is so why not reduce the price of skins to 1 ticket per if you want to release them so fast so people who missed them when they originally released dont miss out

Posted by: bluepaws.9841

bluepaws.9841

I feel like I’m playing free to play game where all nice stuff sit in real money shop, and you either pay or grind ingame currency to buy it (yes most f2p games allow that).

Those are all cosmetic things mostly of course.. but this game is actually called Fashion Wars and all about cosmetic, there are even no reason to sell p2w items because here is nothing to win Pvp is pointless, you don’t get like castle in lineage2 or any kind of own territory and Pve win is like go ahead nobody cares you killed that mobs.

wintersdaaaay! christmaaas! snowflakes! yeeey!………………………………. PAY

nah

laokoko.7403

its not our job to worry if anet employees can feed their families or not, the level of anti consumerism you are displaying is uncomfortable……and do you not think that the over saturation of the market in lion skins is actually adversely affecting their profits?

Most likely Anet make more money from spaming us with black lion weapon.

And the only reason we kept getting update and expansion is Anet is actually making money.

MMORPG that isn’t doing well financially get less update or even shutdown.

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

Yeah, from their perspective they need to pay the bills. So focus on giving us a good game to play first and then mix in some extras, instead of churning out loads of cash extras and putting out pitiful amount of game to play.

Why is it so much to ask for some integrity? You don’t get it. There are people lined up waiting to throw money at games like this and many of them do. But they are kittening people, not cash machines.

Look at it from the player perspective for a second. When players are treated like dollar signs, it tends to kitten them off. It’s pretty simple.

I remember it used to be “the customer is always right” and that swung too far. Now I see way too much “the customer is whiny and entitled,” when the customer is really just asking for a company that treats them well on the whole and responds to their needs as a consumer. So now we’re swinging in the other direction too far.

Why is it so hard to look at things in a moderate way? The customer/company relationship is not your typical relationship. We are not friends with Anet. No matter how friendly Anet employees may be to us, and vice-versa, we are NOT friends with Anet the company. It is not our responsibility to look after their needs. It is, within the confines of being a reasonably mature adult, our responsibility to not be a kitten about every little thing that bothers us.

But it is also, within the confines of being a company that has the power to affect peoples’ lives with psychologically-manipulative products, Anet’s responsibility to not be morally bankrupt. Companies get away with being morally bankrupt all the time because money is power and power means they get to keep doing it. Good luck stopping them, in other words.

Oh but Labjax, people can quit any time and vote with their wallets. Works well for drug addicts, right?

The naivete I read on these forums daily is disappointing. I want Anet to be amazingly successful. I want all of their employees to win awards, get big bonuses, and live superb lives. But not at the cost of my own enjoyment and my own well-being as a person. Kitten that, are you kidding me? My needs come first, for me, not theirs.

And they have every right to prioritize their needs as a company over mine any day of the week and twice on sundays, but don’t think for a second that I’m going to lie down and let this be about them and their struggles as a company. This is a buyer/seller relationship, not a boyfriend/girlfriend deal. If I want to understand their reasons for the sheer psychology hobby of it, fine, but not as an excuse for them doing things that I don’t like.

They ask for cold, hard cash and provide a service. When you step over that threshold, it is not a personal relationship anymore, no matter how well you “Win Friends and Influence People.” RIP Dale Carnegie.

Ok, I’m done ranting now.

Or words to that effect.

Posted by: ZeftheWicked.3076

ZeftheWicked.3076

And then you count how many new armor & weapon sets we got with HoT (along with their looks’ appeal) and then get back to how many get released to gem shop and their quality…..

….and then you start to wonder…

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I always support players having more choice, buuuut… I can see where people are coming from. There are now so many different skin sets in the game that it’s honestly becoming hard for me to look at someone and know what armor/weapons/outfits they’re using. Mind you, this isn’t a PROBLEM since it’s restricted to me (and the most important thing is always that the person WEARING the stuff enjoys how it looks), but it just means that my brain is starting to shut off and no longer really processing what someone else is wearing.

Duke Nukem.6783

I have 25 sets completed, 2 started and 3 missing completly. Trying to collect these can burn one out.
I miss the times when these collection achievements did not exist, because most of these skins are so ugly I would never wear them

this is why they should have micro collections of 3 or 4 weapons each with a SPECIFIC THEME no reason for them to release so many weapons in a set when only a few of them fit the theme they were trying to make

but dude GIVE UP on the collecting your addicted, even i skip some sets entirely like the ugly wintersday sets

Duke Nukem.6783

So people complained that BL skins are too expensive. Now, people are complaining that they are too cheap.

I’ve always considered that ANet introduced too few collections and achievements that are impossible to complete — they should make it clear from the beginning that no one is expected to finish everything and that folks should, instead, stick to the things that they like.

If you like the skins, collect them. If you don’t, then look for another collection. If you want to make money, then consider other markets — there’s no reason to expect that BL skins will ever be as valuable as the first few sets were.

well i dont like half the skins AND i dont like seeing my wardrobe fill up with empty spaces so this “please everybody” mentality is not a good one to have

Posted by: Lucifer.7289

Lucifer.7289

I agree the quality of the skins have went down as well, the most recent few batches of black lion skins look like ugly basic skins you can earn at lvl 5, why on earth would people spend money on chests for those?

They need to go back to designing good looking skins and slow down on releasing mass ugly skins.

Also weren’t they suppose to release more skins with Heart of Thorns that we can earn through content and not the gem shop??? I mean all they added was ley line armor and a few others, not very much…seems like they been going back on a lot of things they said before the expansion was released

Hellion

(edited by Lucifer.7289)

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

THE SOLUTION 1: release them less often 2: stop releasing full sets, you already stopped releasing underwater weps (even though i like spears) so maybe its time to do that with other sets…..i think we can all agree that the black lion glittering set should NOT have had melee weps, it looks “fine” for magic but that butterfly set is not something im going to use as a hammer…..so why make the melee weps at all?

you could save time and money by producing only specialized half sets of weapons that would serve a more niche audience with each set

So let me get this straight:

You are complaining that they release weapon skin sets too frequently and therefore their price is dropping?

You rather pay 2000g every 4 weeks for a new weapon set than 1000g every two weeks?

Makes complete sense.

I think investing in BL skins was your bread and butter and now they oversaturated your market.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Lucifer.7289

Lucifer.7289

You are complaining that they release weapon skin sets too frequently and therefore their price is dropping?

You rather pay 2000g every 4 weeks for a new weapon set than 1000g every two weeks?

Makes complete sense.

I think investing in BL skins was your bread and butter and now they oversaturated your market.

They are so cheap because they are soo ugly, they look like basic armor/weapons. No one wants to buy them lol.

The ones that cost a lot were well worth the gold price, they looked amazing with special effects.

Hellion

Posted by: wolfer.1587

wolfer.1587

I love what they’ve done with Aetherized weapons. Take old BLC weapons and turn them into super rare rewards for fractals. I don’t care if I don’t get item X right away, especially if they’re blocked behind the gem store. But if they trickle into rewards, it motivates to play the content for a chance at them.

All the work ANet does to make skins makes them money in the short term, but then everyone gets to enjoy them in the long term. It’s a good system. They just probably need to reduce the time between gemstore and in-game a bit.

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Makes complete sense.

They are so cheap because they are soo ugly, they look like basic armor/weapons. No one wants to buy them lol.

The ones that cost a lot were well worth the gold price, they looked amazing with special effects.

I could use some ugly skins because i look so amazingly awesome that i cause map lag anywhere i go. Too bad they are so cheap though because im running out of stuff to sink all my gold into.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

They are entirely option. Sure there’s a collection for each but seriously, if players are stressed trying to fill these out then maybe they need to seek professional help or have way too much money to burn.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: World War III.3869

World War III.3869

Oh! I SEE! SO >your< PERSPECTIVE IS THE CORRRECT ONE.

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

If they can put together skin sets at this rate, perhaps some new cultural armour sets might be nice. Might take a while longer too, but that’d help in scraping together the BL tickets for all those weapons I meant to get.

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

bro, the plethora of skins is NOT what is making these markets languish, its the fact that anet rereleased a bunch of the old sets and all the collectors have wizened up and get what they want for only 1 ticket. the people who collect them are more than capable of keeping up with the 2 week pacing. theres just no long term demand any more because anet has historically shown theyll do something about the skins being the price of a legendary.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

All that being said, I’m not a fan of excluding weapons from skin sets.

Weapon skins are incredibly easy for them to churn out. Armor is much harder and more involved. Legendaries are significantly more than just a skin now that there is a whole story, of sorts, behind their production.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

well i dont like half the skins AND i dont like seeing my wardrobe fill up with empty spaces so this “please everybody” mentality is not a good one to have

So let me get this straight: ANet shouldn’t please everyone, but they should please you?

I don’t like most of the skins either, but even if I did, I wouldn’t think it reasonable to try to collect all of them — every time there’s new content, there are new BL skins, new gem shop skins, new skins that drop or are earned from achievements and/or collections. It’s hard to imagine that “everyone” has the time, interest or money (in-game or out) to afford them all.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Death Aggro.9602

Death Aggro.9602

I wish they would quite trying to milk the cow. How about they release some skins FREE!!!!! Put them in world boss chests etc. And stop with all the fem skins.

laokoko.7403

Yeah, from their perspective they need to pay the bills. So focus on giving us a good game to play first and then mix in some extras, instead of churning out loads of cash extras and putting out pitiful amount of game to play.

Why is it so much to ask for some integrity? You don’t get it. There are people lined up waiting to throw money at games like this and many of them do. But they are kittening people, not cash machines.

You are describing an ideology.

If I were to tell you if your kids work hard at school, he’ll get all A’s and will graduate from Harvard law school. The reality is most likely it is too difficult for an average kids to go to Harvard or even get all A’s.

Guild wars franchise begins with an idea that all the players only need to pay a little and will get great amount of entertainment. Now you are telling me a company that try to enforce that idea is “evil”.

The reality is I play Nexon games and there are even less people complaining about them being evil. I play subscription games and no one even complain about 10-15$ per month on the forum.

The funny thing is there seemed to be posts complaining about Anet milking the players everyday.

Posted by: Death Aggro.9602

Death Aggro.9602

And the only reason we kept getting update and expansion is Anet is actually making money.

Hows more than 100 million dollars a year. I’d say thats enough to do all that. http://i.imgur.com/Tu3G4R2.png

Posted by: BillLXT.9561

BillLXT.9561

Like many others, I don’t have an issue with the fact that Anet are choosing to release a lot of BL Skins. It’s that simple fact that one does not have time to act as each new set is released.

I really liked the Merciless set when it came out, so I started ‘farming tickets’ through map completion/LW/HoT Story to get enough tickets to at least cover the cost of a couple of skins, and saved up gold to buy the other weapon skins that I wanted from that set. Alas, after many, many hours and many, many evenings and many, many gems (yes, I even bought keys on the gemstore) I wasn’t able to complete a single ticket before the price of the Merciless set went up to two tickets. So thanks for that Anet. You’ve left me feeling pretty bitter about Wintersday this year.

Anet, either slow down with the releases, or keep the prices at one ticket for the same amount of time that you used to, so that those of us that can still be bothered to try and get tickets from Black Lion Chests, actually have the time for RNG to do its thing. At this point, I’m almost convinced that full claim tickets have been completely removed from the loot tables…

Posted by: sanctuary.1068

sanctuary.1068

You realise that if you think anet release weapons skins too often you have alot of time to buy them over the years…And they will bring back old skins. Personally im happy they come out with new things more often. Something to look forward to.

And also, not all of us go for “full” collections. We buy some weapon skins we like and thats why many of us likes new weapon skins more often.

(edited by sanctuary.1068)

laokoko.7403

Hows more than 100 million dollars a year. I’d say thats enough to do all that. http://i.imgur.com/Tu3G4R2.png

I’m not sure what you want to say. You think Anet is doing a great job with their cash shop? Or you think they are making enough, they shouldn’t try to make more.

GW2 is one of the more successful mmorpg out there. Obviously it is profitable. Not only that, it showed people Anet is doing a great job with their cash shop.

So what ever suggestion people try to throw at Anet. Dont’ worry about it. Unless your suggestion is suggesting to them stop making money.

(edited by laokoko.7403)

Posted by: foxcat.4096

foxcat.4096

THE SOLUTION 1: release them less often 2: stop releasing full sets, you already stopped releasing underwater weps (even though i like spears) so maybe its time to do that with other sets….., it looks “fine” for magic but that butterfly set is not something im going to use as a hammer…..so why make the melee weps at all?

“i think we can all agree that the black lion glittering set should NOT have had melee weps”

Ah no we can’t

I can’t believe you are seriously asking for incomplete sets and having them released slower as well , truly bizarre .

If there is an issue it is the rate at which we can get BL keys or tickets/ scraps either increase the rate or allow sets to stay at 1 ticket price for much longer .

Posted by: Sulfarius.1756

Sulfarius.1756

You do realise the reason why the prices remain so low is because they have stopped making these weapons cost 5 tickets after 1 month? Just look at Gallants for example. For aaaaages it was at 2 tickets cost. Ofc a weapon set that costs 2 tickets for a very long time isn’t going to go up in price as much as the weapon sets that came before it, which went from 1 ticket to 5 straight away.

I do agree that perhaps there’s too many, however, I would also like if they go back to their old model of weapons costing 1 to weapons costing 5 straight away. Buying these skins with tickets used to be a decent way to earn some money if you happened to spent real money on gems and played a bit of the waiting game, now they’re just really not worth anything. It was nice having a another way to convert gems into gold that wasn’t just straight up conversion. Dye kits are a lot of rng, atleast with keys you have a relatively decent chance to get a few tickets depending on how many you buy.

Posted by: alwinp.2791

alwinp.2791

I’ve never seen a game go F2P that didn’t begin drastically changing the design of the game to shuttle into the store and/or begin seriously altering and pushing their in-game store as opposed to actual gameplay.

Except this isen’t a free game, not if you want to acces all of its content.

Posted by: Tiny Tove.3589

Tiny Tove.3589

wot do u have against black lions? somebody call the tumblr professionally oppressed department and report this rampant racist